+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any reviews? Dr Thompson

Hi there, we are thinking of going through Dr Kim Thompson at Northpark Private, haven't seen much in the way of reviews on any of the forums and just wondering if anyone had gone through her and whether you would recommend her? Was she accessible, did you like her manner, any other feedback?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there.

I am probably not the best to review at this point as I am 28 weeks and have just changed from my OB to Kim in the last month but we have had one appointment with her and found her to be extremely friendly and very thorough.

She only received our notes late in the afternoon before a 9am appointment the following day, and we have a complicated history, so there's a fair bit of stuff in our file. She took the time to go through anything and everything and was very open to any questions we had.

I also found her to be very empathetic and very very approachable.

Like I said, we have only met her once so far, but I walked out of the appointment feeling very positive (after a previous negative experience with someone else.

I am very interested to hear about others that might have delivered already with Kim too.

Oh and I know a friend, and a midwife that are currently pregnant and seeing Kim too, so that helped us make our decision too!

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also thinking of seeing Kim Thompson and would love to hear what others think of her. Does anyone know her fees?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any recent mums or mums to be seeing Kim? Would love to hear feedback and updates on fees (feel free to private message)
    I've just had a positive ivf cycle and looking for an obstetrician

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics - IVF#5 BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am also thinking of booking in with dr Thompson would you mind sharing your feedback and experience ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is fantastic!
    I changed to her midway through my second pregnancy and I am so glad that I chose her. She was very thorough, caring and honest. We previously had a stillbirth and I really felt that she took the time to read through my notes before we met her, and was fantastically amazing throughout the whole pregnancy and my anxieties!
    I would highly recommend Kim to anyone that is pregnant and I will definitely go back to her when my time comes again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow thank you so much, this is my first pregnancy and hearing that is very reassuring, did you give birth at northpark or mercy as I know she works at both?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were at Northpark and couldn't speak more highly of the midwives there either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great thank you so much I am booked my first appointment in September has definitely helped ease the nerves!