Closed Thread
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so sorry xxx so unfair

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry too. It just doesn't make sense and seems so very unfair... I'm thinking of you and sending you big hugsx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Sian's mum. People always say he gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers. Condolences

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, Siansmum. I don't know what to say other than I am very sorry to hear that news. I wish I had an answer to your question. What you and your husband have had to endure is immense. I can't imagine how you are coping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So so sorry siansmum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about this Siansmum . I know sometimes life is not fair and just doesn't give u any reasons for things happening.... Thinking about you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So sorry to read your update Siansmum

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone,

i've been reading this thread over the past couple of days and following your journeys. I feel like I've been reading a very interesting book! You women are amazing and so supportive of one another.
    I decided to jump on as I am in the midst of possibly choosing a different FS. Someone has recommended Manuela Toledo from mivf. I am currently seeing Dr. Paice from there but I have a feeling she's not right for me. I just turned 36 last week and had a lap done in May where they found and removed mild endo. We had been trying for almost a year prior. Now my FS says that its basically like we are starting from square one. She thinks i have a 50% chance of conceiving naturally over the next 3 months. Hubby is 35 and all clear, she said his sperm test was one of the few normal ones she's ever seen. She said if nothing happens in the next couple of months then it would be a good idea to move onto ivf. I've been getting acu and taking herbs for over a year now.

So basically I'm wondering if people think Lynn may be the best choice or has anyone had any experience with Manuela? My acu says she likes her as she is very much into natural medicine too. I want the best option for us to see a FS with a high success rate! All my bloods are normal apparently. AMH is 8 which i think is low but an ultrasound showed I had 3 follicles in one ov and 5 in the other. FS said she would need to up my drugs if i do ivf. Hopefully i still have a good chance to conceive naturally with these numbers.
    I'm just preparing myself in case we go down the ivf road. I will aim to have the police checks etc done before the next couple of months hopefully.
    thanks for reading

Thanks
    Reviews
    Final update ladies - had a scan this morning, and sadly, there won't be any miracle baby for us. I'm just so so sad and wish I'd never known that I was pregnant in the first place. Thanks for your support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry siansmum. My thoughts r with u during this very difficult time.