Closed Thread
Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Siansmum I would have been so annoyed, clearly doing the test is better than u being anxious! And how dare the dr lecture u re the cost to the community, honestly I would have cracked it! If u want to be sneaky I'd go to a random clinic and pretend that u think u might be pregnant and get them to run a test. But rest assured I felt nothing for weeks during ealry pregnancy some days I felt kind of pregnant and others absolutely nothing, but my oby assured me every pregnancy is different. My friend threw up every day with her first and then with her second felt nothing and freaked out but all was perfectly fine.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel79 For This Useful Post:

siansmum  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also my oby was happy to scan and check me quite often because he knew how anxious I was and said that he had a number of patients he did the same for in the early months. So maybe it's worth seeing if your oby will see u earlier given your level of anxiety?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel79 For This Useful Post:

siansmum  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, that was harsh. I bet she was happy to take your money for the consultation though! I would try ringing and speaking to your normal doctor (or asking her to call you back) otherwise call your OB's rooms explain how anxious you are given your situation and see if they will arrange a HCG and Progesterone level check! Good luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LLou For This Useful Post:

siansmum  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cannot believe the nerve of that gp clearly she has never been in this sort of situation before. Hope you are ok siansmum

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

siansmum  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Siansmum please ring your normal GP and ask again, I rang mine a few times and asked for a referral to be left at reception! She was more than happy to do that. If not find a new doctor!

Sent from my GT-P5110

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

siansmum  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily have you got any of your blood results yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Flemo doing them tomorrow.. Looking at getting the last 2 embys genetically tested as I don't want to cycle again if they are not viable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck with the tests and great idea to so the genetic testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Siansmum. Just wondering how you are travelling. Hope all is well. 5 more sleeps till your visit to the OB?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LLou View Post
    Siansmum. Just wondering how you are travelling. Hope all is well. 5 more sleeps till your visit to the OB?
    Thanks for asking LLou. I'm not sure how much God thinks we can handle, but on top of my husband losing his mum this morning, I am now home alone with Dane, in the first stages of losing this very much wanted baby. Why does He give and then takes it away???