Closed Thread
Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I do have a balcony! Great idea :-) (and I'm with you on the smell!). It will be payback for my neighbours who always sit on their balcony and smoke pot! He he

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi guys, had my appointment with Lynn today and got the show on the road. She wants me to have a hystroscopy (sp). Is this at epworth or the old egg pick up building?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies need help I start my puregon injections tomorrow night and started on prendisilone tdy. Anyway I always get shocking period pain and panadol does nothing for me. I thought the steroid may help my pain but so far nothing. I'm in agony and have been like this all day. When I was at mivf they let me take panadiene for the pain. Can anyone recommend anything. I normally take mersyndol night tablets when I'm not doing ivf and even that sometimes doesn't help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Gosh I don't know... Naprogesic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lilly but they say to only take paracetamol. Hysterscopy is done at Richmond. I went in for one on the 17/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Key when are you due to start feb?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Kelly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies sorry I have been away had some problem logging in

kelly I know it's hard swallowing the herbs but if they help us in the end they r worth it . Good luck)

flemo good luck for new cycle! I hope ur period pain goes away soon.. I think your nurse is the best person to ask for advice...

lillypilly I am glad you are moving close to your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi catttc and muzzy.... The hysteroscopy and laproscopy , lynn does at epworth Richmond. I didn't have much of a wait . Saw her on 28/11 and had my procedure on the 7/12... Waiting for my period now to start my ivf . We R doing a pgd cycle..lynn is very proactive she wanted us to start in jan.. But I wanted to have herbs and accupuncture for abt two months plus my last ivf was at mivf only in October .. Wanted to have break!!

i am seeing Jannett at bump. I see her in the city office. She is pretty good.

the herbs I am taking from Richard .. Many girls from this thread have used him and say is it helpful though u do need to boil n stuff...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MARTTC I had my appt with Corin ( nurse ) in Clayton. She sounded just alright at this stage and I don't think u have a choice to choose ur nurse anyways )

but out I will surely be mindful when I will do a frozen cycle with her that she doesn't miss my ovulation ( we have to do a fet as we are doing pgd testing ). Thank you for your advice.. Hope the little cutie is keeping u busy )

also can can us let me know that at monash can we converse with our nurse via email?