Closed Thread
Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow Claire that is such good news. One step at a time, right now you are pregnant. When is the fits scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Quick update ladies - HCG has risen from 87 on Friday to 308 yesterday! So relieved, but still so very anxious. Fingers crossed this little baby wants to hang around and join our family. I'll let Lynn know when we're a bit further down the track, but I'm sure she'll be happy for us. Thanks so much for your support.
    Siansmum would it be worth checking with Lynn today whether you should be on progesterone to help maintain the pregnancy? I think it helps stop miscarriage.

This is great news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news siamsmum! I hope bubba keeps growing stronger each day. I agree that getting progesterone will help. It does help maintain pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such fantastic news Siansmum. I agree with the other ladies about contacting Lynn re progesterone support. I really think that made all the difference to me for my successful pregnancy. I am sure she would be happy to hear your news and willing to give you some feedback on whether progesterone support would be helpful. Please keep updating on your progress. I will be hoping that all goes beautifully from here on in for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your advice ladies. I've just rung my obstetrician and yes, he has written me a script for Progesterone pessaries. Can you please refresh my memory on the name of them? Hopefully they'll help to keep this baby with us. Seeing him for a scan on 19th June when I should be 7 weeks - fingers crossed we see a healthy heart beat! Thanks again for your support and advice. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you're getting into the progesterone, Lynn put me on it when I had a natural pregnancy, plus a few other bits and pieces. If you are a past patient she will help out and I'm sure she will pop an invoice in the mail if needed. She sent all my scripts in the mail and I never actually had a consult. So glad your HCG is rising. Fx all stays well. What a little miracle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratratulations @siansmum glad your betas rising
    @babee I had one last year and my only issue was recovery. Took me a 2 weeks but I removed my gallbladder at the same time

As for me, Started provera today and had my scratch this morning. Damn it was an uncomfortable pain. Glad it's over.
    We're doing councelling tomorrow then I get to contact my nurse.

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Siansmum. I'm not sure the Progesterone pessaries had a name. I had mine made up at a compounding pharmacy. Priceline in Clayton near Monash IVF made them up and had them at the cheapest price back then. My sucessful pregnancy I had pessaries and also progesterone injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Siansmum I used a few different types over the year I was seeing Lynn. All bought from Slade pharmacy at the Epworth. They always have them in stock.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news siansmum. Hope your bloods keep going up and up. How did you today @babee how are you feeling?