Closed Thread
Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @sue do you think you will transfer the two? Did lynn say she would do the scratch the mnth before you do the transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Flemo, yes she is doing the scratch one month before implanting ... Havnt thought about 1 or 2 yet.... Long time to go still... How are u going in your plan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey sue our 5 frosties are the combo of 2 cycles with Lynn although I have to say I'm finding it hard to keep tabs on it all, everything seems to be blurring into 1 at the moment. Has anyone else had a laparoscopy? I'm feeling very nervous about it..,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey sue yeah I can imagine you havnt thought that far ahead. It's just one day at a time now. You are sooo patient with it all. I'm sniffing that synarel daily it's only been a wk. Already feeling very moody. AF arrived spot on time tdy. Hoping the next isn't so painful because it would be 6wks of synarel by then. Babee I've had 2 laparoscopies. The last one I had was a yr ago and it was much better than the first. The thing I noticed the most was the painin my shoulders from the gas they blow your stomach up with. It didn't last too long. The painkillers they give you should be fine. I think I took nurofen and that helped. I've definitely felt a lot worse from ohhs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Babee I did and the procedure is easy but I got an infection afterwards. Felt like I was sitting on a bowling ball then very very strong anti biotics to clear it it. It rare though to get one

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for tomorrow babee hope you have a speedy recovery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys.. I'm hoping my tubes aren't great so that explains the lack of implantation otherwise it's down to my old eggs. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee lynn discussed that with me also. She said she had a patient where they were diseased and she had to clamp them. The next transfer for that patient was successful. Hoping that you get some explanation. Will be thinking of you tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister had an infection in one of her tubes after dd, for her next transfer a certain IVF clinic didn't pick it up and told her to give up, she went to Lynn who found the infection, treated it, and she was pregnant (at 43) and now has dd2.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update ladies - HCG has risen from 87 on Friday to 308 yesterday! So relieved, but still so very anxious. Fingers crossed this little baby wants to hang around and join our family. I'll let Lynn know when we're a bit further down the track, but I'm sure she'll be happy for us. Thanks so much for your support.