Closed Thread
Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so sorry. Thanks for updating us xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that too I hope you are ok..
    AFM Well after our bfn result I managed to get an appointment with Lynn the next day, was pretty embarrassing I walked in and started crying! DH wasn't there as he couldn't get away from work and I was feeling overwhelmed, sad and frustrated. I have been researching surrogacy but Lynn says we are not there yet. So in short I have to have another Hysteroscopy D&C and laparoscopy with scratch and dye on Tuesday. We then are doing our 6th stim cycle followed by an ET of 2 frosties and the fresh embryos we have will be sent for PGD testing either here in Aus or in the states like you have had done sue... Not sure how they determine where to test.. Dies anykne know? So I almost feel like we are starting again... I am really wondering how much more of this I can do. Lynn having a plan for us has helped somewhat with my downer of a mood. Hope everyone else is ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee don't feel embarrassed I'm sure lynn has seen many women exactly the same. It's a very drain in and emotional roller coaster. I'm glad she doesn't think you need surrogacy. Will you still do the test of the fresh embryos even if one or 2 implant? Or will you wait for the results of the transfer before testing? How many frostiness do you have left?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilypily how are you? Have you had your phone conference yet? How did it go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Flemo it was today. First of all beebe hugs, let those emotions fly. I think it's good for FSs to see the emotional side of their patients. There was a lady on here once NGU never give up, she didn't and she got twins after a very dramatic birth. Point is never give up!!

AFM Lynn is going to test thyroid antibodies, glucose challenge test, and Ana. But she thinks that due to me bring pre menopausal and a larger girl that my hormones just are not enough to support a pregnancy. So progesterone injections and pessarys more patches, more clexaine, more perdinsolone, more progynova and baby aspirin and see where that gets us. I told her I was nearly over it. She sympathised. So that's it oh and I'm going to down reg before leading into the hrt cycle which I think I did with max but I can't remember. Feel good really, glad we have a new plan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Siansmum. I'm sorry to hear your news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee, I too have burst into tears at an appointment with Lynn and she was very kind to me. I'm sure this happens often given the highly emotional situations that arise with IVF treatment. It is great that you are having your procedures so quickly and can go forward with the new plan. Good luck with it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Hi ladies, just a quick update from my post earlier this week. Just got my blood test results back and my HCG has only risen from 29 on Monday afternoon, to 41 on Wednesday afternoon, so I can probably safely say that this is not going to be our very much wanted miracle baby. I'm so very disappointed. Just waiting for my period to turn up now. Had a slight pink tinge on the toilet paper this morning, so I'm tipping it's not far away. I just can't believe how damn cruel and unfair life is to us.
    So sorry to hear that ... Big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babee View Post
    Sorry to hear that too I hope you are ok..
    AFM Well after our bfn result I managed to get an appointment with Lynn the next day, was pretty embarrassing I walked in and started crying! DH wasn't there as he couldn't get away from work and I was feeling overwhelmed, sad and frustrated. I have been researching surrogacy but Lynn says we are not there yet. So in short I have to have another Hysteroscopy D&C and laparoscopy with scratch and dye on Tuesday. We then are doing our 6th stim cycle followed by an ET of 2 frosties and the fresh embryos we have will be sent for PGD testing either here in Aus or in the states like you have had done sue... Not sure how they determine where to test.. Dies anykne know? So I almost feel like we are starting again... I am really wondering how much more of this I can do. Lynn having a plan for us has helped somewhat with my downer of a mood. Hope everyone else is ok?
    Hi Babee , please don't feel embarrassed, it is very natural to feel that way when cycles don't work, I am glad Lynn is trying new things on you.. Even I started to look for other options like donor eggs when my previous FS at mivf told me something is wrong with u or dh as u can't make chromosomally normal embryos ( I had 2 miscarriages from day 2 embryo transfers and both were because of diff chromosomal abnormalities ) I was so low at that time, we still don't have a take home baby yet but atleAst Lynn has been able to make 2 normal blasts for us and I am waiting for my transfer. Please don't lose hope.

with the pgd testing the one that they do here is per embryo. It's 650 to get one checked. For the US one it's 3500 for upto a max of 8 embryos. Both check all 23 chromosomes, but the America one is slightly more advanced as it checks triploidies which the melbourne one does not. We chose the america one as we didn't want to take any chances after our traumatic losses. We had to do 2 cycles to collect 4 blasts to be sent off. 2 came out as normal and 2 came out as inconclusive result. So weigh your options before you choose which one to do, it's hard but then atleAst there is peace of mind and you rule out one reason for the embryos not implanting. So how many frosties do u have lwhich u are going to try before starting the stimulated cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Hi Flemo it was today. First of all beebe hugs, let those emotions fly. I think it's good for FSs to see the emotional side of their patients. There was a lady on here once NGU never give up, she didn't and she got twins after a very dramatic birth. Point is never give up!!

AFM Lynn is going to test thyroid antibodies, glucose challenge test, and Ana. But she thinks that due to me bring pre menopausal and a larger girl that my hormones just are not enough to support a pregnancy. So progesterone injections and pessarys more patches, more clexaine, more perdinsolone, more progynova and baby aspirin and see where that gets us. I told her I was nearly over it. She sympathised. So that's it oh and I'm going to down reg before leading into the hrt cycle which I think I did with max but I can't remember. Feel good really, glad we have a new plan.
    Good luck Lilypily, I hope it works out soon for u, it's a good idea to get the thyroid checked as Lynn told me that it effects implantation.