Closed Thread
Page 81 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Claire!
    So nice to hear from you. I was only thinking about how you were doing yesterday. I so really hope this is your miracle baby. Do you know how many days past ovulation that you did the bloodtest? Hopefully it's just an early result and next one will be much higher. Everything crossed for you x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

siansmum  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was thinking about you yesterday also wondering how you are going. I have everything crossed for you xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

siansmum  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All. I have been reading through all your posts and remembering all those emotions. After multiple IVF cycles (and I mean lots) I too transferred to Dr L. Unlike my previous FS, Dr L was willing to try some new meds. I received my first BFP on the first cycle with her, but unfortunately it did not continue. She was so certain she could get me pregnant and felt she weaned me off some of the meds too quickly. The very next cycle again a BFP and I remained on all meds until 12 weeks. I now have a healthy happy little boy who will soon be 2. I would love to give him a little brother or sister but part of me thinks perhaps I am being greedy and I should be grateful for what I have. I am so lucky to have my little boy and I am sure it would not have happened at all had I not been in Dr L's care. IVF made me become very superstitious! Had to do this, and couldn't do that. I worse my hospital bracelet from the ET right up until the day my son was born!!! Too scared to take it off just in case something would happen. I was never like that before IVF. It will make you try everything and believe in anything. It is such a ride of emotions and until you have been down that path, it is very difficult for people to understand. Good luck to you all. Dr L is wonderful in my eyes. I owe her so much! I can only wish that all her patients are as lucky as I am. Now I just have to decide about trying again.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ^^^^ great story. Number 2 is very hard for us and 5 stims we are still not there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    WowSiansmum, that is amazing. Fx for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LLou I wondered too if I was being greedy going for no. 2. I certainly feel very odd that I have a natural conception pregnancy, almost as if I'm an IVF imposter. I went through all those feelings you described, I think of infertility as being the worst thing that I have gone through, and then I get a natural BFP. Bizarre. Go for no 2 if that's what you would like, it's everything but greedy. It's a normal want and why shouldn't you. GL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So nice to hear all these positive stories...... siansmum praying for u that the numbers rise very fast.

how did you go with your appointment Babee? What's the next plan Lynn has suggested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely inspiring hearing everyone's BFP stories.

We had our first consultation yesterday with Lynn, already we are trying new things. I have been prescribed metformin and we are booked in for a scraping next week before a stim cycle.

So glad we changed to Monash!

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevapa View Post
    Definitely inspiring hearing everyone's BFP stories.

We had our first consultation yesterday with Lynn, already we are trying new things. I have been prescribed metformin and we are booked in for a scraping next week before a stim cycle.

So glad we changed to Monash!

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics
    Good luck for your next stim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just a quick update from my post earlier this week. Just got my blood test results back and my HCG has only risen from 29 on Monday afternoon, to 41 on Wednesday afternoon, so I can probably safely say that this is not going to be our very much wanted miracle baby. I'm so very disappointed. Just waiting for my period to turn up now. Had a slight pink tinge on the toilet paper this morning, so I'm tipping it's not far away. I just can't believe how damn cruel and unfair life is to us.