Closed Thread
Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sue I have a phone hook up on Thursday. Will see what she says then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Sue..

Did anyone else see Lynn on channel 7 news tonight? She was just talking about the benefits of getting the harmony blood test and more and more ivf girls are opting for this once pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi got the call today it's an official BFN. I have an appointment tomorrow with Lynn and have just written a list of questions I need answered at this point. We got in so quickly on a cancellation thank goodness so at least we can see what she recommends from here and what our options are..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Riss78 wish I had seen that will google/you tube

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just watched it on google.. Hmm not sure about the geneticist, no one counseled me! I just shat myself for several weeks believing the news would be bad. It was the one of the worst few weeks of my life. Thank goodness for the test tho, the thought of an amnio or cvs would tip me over the edge.

Good luck with your appt tomorrow babee, hopefully you will get some answers about what next. Good idea taking a list.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that babee. Hopefully you can get some answers to your questions. That's great you got in to see her so soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree beta! Noone counseled us. My OB recommended it, we got the referral and just paid the $500 for it.
    It was well worth it though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So sorry babee. Good luck with Lynn today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Babee. I hope your appointment goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, some of you may remember me from last year when I was a patient of Lynn's. The last time we saw Lynn was in September, when she told us that because of my age, there was nothing more she could do for us. As painful as it was, I had accepted the fact that there would be no more children for us.

I just wanted to update you that on Saturday I did a FRER because I'd been sneezing all week and was so incredibly tired. Well...it was a BFP!!! I couldn't believe it. We'd only done the deed once that month and it was on the weekend of our little girl's 2nd anniversary - I sobbed that night and felt so sad. Anyway, I went to the GP for a blood test yesterday and my HCG has come back at a very low 29. I'm so devastated as I know from my time on IVF that anything 50 or under is considered 'non viable'. The Dr wants to do another blood test tomorrow afternoon and I'm praying my level will have doubled, but it doesn't look good. We want this baby SO VERY MUCH and I thought that the fact that it was conceived around Sian's anniversary meant that this baby was meant to be. I just thought you'd all be interested to know our news.