Closed Thread
Page 74 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lily that sucks... is your BT soon?
    I have just been told that Lynn is doing my FET tom. If this doesn't work I am going to see if she will let us do a double next time as well. Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck tomorrow bebee, you can do two its totally up to you. They say one as standard as it increases the take home baby rate not the BFP rate so you just sign a waiver. Good luck tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lily, the biggest hug ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bao so happy for you can't believe one tried to split, they must have been strong embryos. Good luck for your next scan. Babee good luck for your transfer tomorrow and it's great that Lynn is doing it. Hoping she has the magic touch. How many do you have frozen. Lillypily so sorry for the crap news. Hopefully you can get 2 in ASAP. Will you still do the poas after the next transfer? Sue praying for your good news. My update sucks, no transfers for me for a bit. I'm going on synarel for the next 2 months and might have another lap done. It's pretty much confirmed I have andenomyosis so these embryos just won't implant. They are A grade lynn was hoping the prendisilone would help but I'm not so lucky. So the idea is to shut down the andenomyosis by putting my body in to menopause and no eostroegen being produced which what these thing feeds off. I start sniffing next wk and go back and see lynn on the 7th July. Pretty shattered but no point in transferring the embryos if not going to stick. Has anyone used synarel for the same thing or endometriosis and then gone on to having a bfp. Would be good to hear from someone who has had a positive result

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss not long now all the best for the coming weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear lily, hope you're doing ok.

Flemo, at least you're getting some answers. Really hope the syneral does the trick for you :-)

Any news yet @Sue77?

Good luck for tomorrow @babee, fingers crossed!

AFM, I'm having another blood test tomorrow to check my stubborn fsh levels. After my last result and subsequent mental breakdown I'm going in with minimal expectations. I start the HRT in a few days so fingers crossed things will start to improve.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Flemo  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Lily it must be the next lot of embies. Very interesting to see the way you do the tww, you certainly are a veteran!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry to crash but it looks like my ovaries are getting old and tired Do any of you know how lynn feels about dhea? Thought I might look at giving that a go?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Sorry for not posting on her for such a long time. Time just seems to escape me...but I have been following the posts. Congratulations to all those with BFPs!! Good luck to all those that are still on the journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilypily, sorry about your BFN. I share your pain today. I also received news of my BFN today