Closed Thread
Page 65 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilypily how exciting that your friend did the transfer. Meant to ask you how did you come about travelling from qld to melb to see lynn?

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best lily - I hope this is the one :-)

Good luck with your blood tests too babee, fingers crossed you can go ahead with your transfer ASAP!

Sue - hoping you also get some good results soon and can move ahead with an FET x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks flemo :-) I don't feel very strong let me tell you!
    It truly sucks that you have no answers. How frustrating! At least with Lynn she seems to throw everything at it and is open to trying new things. I really hope she has some more tricks up her sleeve for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Flemo, my sister is my egg donor so it's easier for her to stim at her home town and me travel. Flew home after transfer then 2 hour drive. Big day but emby home.

Just calculated this is embryo transfer 8 with Lynn to ttc #2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flemo so sorry to hear your news will you move on to a FET do you think? Are you going to have an appointment with Lynn? Big hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee we will move straight on to a fet I suspect AF will come by tomorrow. We still have 3 will ask about doing 2 this time. We have an appt on the 13th, I don't know what else she could possibly suggest I did the pipelle last mnth and have been on prendisilone and clexane both times. I'm starting to think my embryos aren't great. Did 3 transfers with mivf and none took. Where are you at now babee?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Flemo my friend transferred 12 before she got her take home baby.. Keep going, there is a golden egg in there. You just need to be cycling to catch it.

Thanks Kelly. hope you are cycling soon.

I'm always calm the first 3 days after transfer then all bets are off and it's game on crazy batch

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is classified as day 1 of your cycle ? When your period comes before 3pm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha Lilypily I'm usually ok for the first wk then I start going nutso. If I have to go through 12 I will probably going completely bonkers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 1 is the first day you wake up bleeding. This is a description for the novice who at the first sign if salmon on tp rings the nurse. If you have a full established flow before going to bed then that's day 1 and your nurse will roll with that. Has AF arrived Flemo?