Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bao awesome news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Congrats Boa! That's awesome numbers, maybe twinnies on board!

AFM I've had an emotional day today! I don't feel pregnant and I don't think IVF has worked for us. I know it's early, but I just don't "feel" it. I've started with plan B, we are both going to do three months of herbs and acupuncture then try another stimulated cycle. We only have one snow baby. Too scared to do a FET incase our little snow baby doesn't make it.

If transfer was Saturday, what day am I today? 3dpt5dt?

TWW sucks and it's sending me crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee this process really is harsh and suckful. Sending lots of cyber hugs your way xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Secondtimearound2 I felt absolutely nothing on my successful cycle. Nothing at all. No nausea, no tiredness, no sore boobs, nothing. I was convinced I would just know if it had worked but really I felt no different..... I actually had more "pregnancy" symptoms on my unsuccessful cycles!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all the best Babee, those BFNs are always so painful. I hope your number comes up soon. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Secondtime yes you are 3dp5dt. It's still way way too early to tell.

Bebe we are doing a back to back FET. I had a bleed from bfn straight into lining thickening up,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bao for the positive result and thanks for all your wishes for me.

Babee so sorry to hear about the bfn . I know u get worn out of all this happening again and again.. But we need to have faith that one day it will happen for us . Myself having gone through so many cycles, I can exactly understand your pain.. Big hugs to you.

thank you Gabriel 79. Just wishing that we do not have to go through a stimulated cycle again.. And 1 out of these 4 blasts is our take home baby. Many steps to still go after sending them for testing. Very scared to go to ground zero again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your messages. I just spoke to Michelle and I am all systems go for a FET. I am interstate for 2 conferences this month which is tricky so have to organise blood tests in the Gold Coast to determine ovulation and then may have to fly back for a transfer! Ahhhh I don't care tho just want to be PUPO again and join BAO with a BFP
    Bao how did your appointment with Lynn go?
    Sue I had PGD testing in Melb previously is it a special type in the States?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babee .. So good that u are doing a fet soon..good luck... Yes even I had pgd at mivf. But yes this one is different as that one was done on day 3 which Lynn was not in favour of. now we are doing a day 5 blastocyst pgd as according to Lynn by day 5 already so many of them shunt out. ( which I have seen in my case as well).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies has anyone had thrush like symptoms from the progesterone pessaries?