Closed Thread
Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bao i still snap at dh... It's the hormones. My cycles are always bang on so I know the lining will be doing its thing.. Hurry up tomorrow. I'm with Chloe.. She's been great. I've also had Michelle and my favourite Charlotte.
    Last edited by lilypily; 21-04-2014 at 20:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bao I can understand the anxiousness you would have gone through today. Very wrong of them to schedule an appt and then not calling back... Anyways we will hear the good news tomm.

Thanks Bao and Flemo.... Yes we have 4 day 6 hatching blasts from 2 cycles to send to America for testing. They will send the cells this week and then the results come back in 2 to 3 weeks. Yes we can test maximum of 8 at the same price.. But they have to be sent within 3 months. That is why we did 2 cycles with just one months gap... Otherwise also It's just too much ... Having cycle after cycle.. And hopefully if we get a normal embryo , then it's like a normal fet. Don't know sometimes why and how we have come so far with ivf.. We r testing just for random abnormalities in miscarriages from day 2 embryos at mivf... Anyways just hoping for the best . Nothing is in our hands now.

And Flemo how did your transfer go? Good luck for the tww and we should get a positive result soon..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue, I'm going to pray for your 4 Blasties. The chromosome technology fascinates me, aren't humans so clever. Hope you enjoy the next few weeks relaxing before receiving your special little embryo.

AFM It's official! HCG at 10dp5dt was 800 no wonder I'm all ready full of symptoms. My progesterone apparently is low though, so I have to see my Lynn this morning to help with that.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 22-04-2014 at 08:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bao! That is a super great number!! Could it be twins???

Sue that's great u have four! I hope the next few weeks fly and you get some good news! Thinking of u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Holy crap that's sounding Twinny to me Bao! Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bao so happy for you. Are you on progesterone, what dose? I think for sure it will be twins

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1398128725071.jpg

Never saw this till now monash are leagues ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bao high five. I think singleton but a very sticky one. Get those pessarys into you and get that progesterone up hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    Attachment 53192

Never saw this till now monash are leagues ahead.
    I'm one if the ones dragging their stats down...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Bao that's fantastic news! How exciting, congrats..

AFM as expected a BFN with AF showing signs of coming today. Shed a few tears with DH on the weekend and now just want to do a transfer again ASAP... Just spoke to the nurse and she said we may need to break for a month.. Will call Lynn's rooms and see what the go is. Don't think we will bother with another appointment with Lynn until after this next FET... Fingers crossed we get there in the end because this roller coaster ride is starting to wear me down. Off to pick up the new pup this afternoon. Good luck guys x