Closed Thread
Page 52 of 92 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue, I'm sure with 17 you should get at least 3 or more blasts. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Babee so exciting. Enjoy your little puppy. We've got two fur babies under 2.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Bao.. And yes enjoy the puppy Babee my fur baby turned one in March. They r so much fun and your best companions....

lizzyg thank u so much for reassuring all of us during our tough journey.. We all need it and success stories like you are such an inspiration....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lizzy your post was exactly what I needed to read right now.. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Riss78 @babee @lilypily @emski72
    Thanks for replying ladies can't say it's going to make me stress any less however I suppose all I can do is hope and pray it all works out

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cattc so happy for you stay positive and all the best for your next scan. @bao all the best for your blood test on the 22nd. @babee 4 frosties are great, hope those clexane shots are getting easier. I'm dreading having to do them I had quite a bit if bruising last time also. @Sue77 I can't believe how many eggs they collected you must have been shocked. Let us know how many you end up sending off for testing you deserve a medal for being so patient. My transfer is scheduled for Monday and blood test will be the 2/5. This will be my 5th transfer, feels like so many more after the huge stuff up with mivf where all my eggs were waisted and none collected due to the wrong trigger being administered. Im having a few days annual leave at the start of May to take some time out to deal with what may be. Dealt with last bfn quite well don't feel I will deal with another quite as well. I'm currently sick with a viral infection so I'm assuming the prendisilone has suppressed my immune system. This could be a good thing seen as implantation is the problem. Celebrated our 4yr wedding anniversary fir night and 4yrs ago on our wedding day was the last time I was really sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Flemo .... All the best for your transfer...hope you have BFP soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    With both my pregnancies (can't believe I can even say that) I stopped clexane at 7 weeks per Lynn. I have raised ANA. The prednisone was ceased after transfer with the IVF pregnancy and not taken at all for current natural pregnancy. Protocols will vary according to the reason you are taking these meds, I'd get specific instructions from Lynn by calling her office staff - they have to ask her. I've been left with no instructions and have called for clarification, sometimes it slips under Lynn's radar and also for the progesterone (I ran out of a script 5 weeks early once and maybe some people would just assume it's meant to stop,) definitely ring and ask, paying IVF $$$ you certainly have a very valid reason to call whenever you need to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beta thank you for responding, I did contact Lynn's office and I was told to stop, I am just REALLY panicking because I was meant to start IVF this month with Lynn but conceived naturally and I'm currently 8+4 and just stressing myself out and being silly but due to past MC's I am just being OTT.

I am trying to tell myself what will be will be but it's hard to not panic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Catttc View Post
    @Beta thank you for responding, I did contact Lynn's office and I was told to stop, I am just REALLY panicking because I was meant to start IVF this month with Lynn but conceived naturally and I'm currently 8+4 and just stressing myself out and being silly but due to past MC's I am just being OTT.

I am trying to tell myself what will be will be but it's hard to not panic!
    Do you have an OB? If so, this is their job now, even if you haven't had your first appointment. Once on their books you are their patient.
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi emski

I do and had my first appt with him on Monday and this is how this all came about. Basically he said because he was unsure as to why Lynn prescribed them in the first place he didn't want to make the call and asked me to speak with Lynn and allow her to make that decision.