Closed Thread
Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops sorry BT is the 22ndx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babee, my bt is the 22nd too! 2ww buddies I asked if Lynn if she would be happy with a double, she said she will, but i think she would have chosen to do a single if I didn't ask. I am doubting mine as I think I'm being too negative, trying to protect myself from the hurt of another bfn, you girls are helping me keep faith!

I really hope you get less bruising soon. And your sticky bean is getting comfy.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 13-04-2014 at 11:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babee 4 is a very good number to freeze .. Congratulations! Very happy for u...

Bao my epu is tommorow morning at Clayton . I had a scan and had about 20 follicles growing. Hopefully we get a good number which is mature n then a good number to get to blastocyst freezable n biopsible stage n then pgd n then tww.. Ahhhh there r too many steps... Trying to remain positive and would advise the same to u.

good luck to both of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bao and Sue I have a good feeling for you both this cycle! Fingers crossed. Bao the dreaded 2ww niggles are starting to creep in! Ahhhh hurry up 22nd! Do you think you will test early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue, 20 follicles is fantastic!! You're much more patient than me.... but keep thinking of the end result, your beautiful golden egg. Wishing you the absolute best of luck for tomorrow.

Babee, aarrrrhhh the 2ww niggles have definitely set in. I'm thinking of bringing bt early to 21/4 as I've got an app with Lynn on the 22/4 to come up with a new Stim plan just in case my embies don't take. But I won't poas this time!! It will make the clexane needles too terrible if I know it's a bfn.
    How about you? Will you test?

I've got a good feeling about you girls too.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 14-04-2014 at 11:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bao I can never hold out so will probably test.. My period is due on the 21st anyway but I think they put my BT on the 22nd because of Easter! We get a new puppy on the 22nd so hopefully that will dull the pain of a BFN if that's the case.. How are you feeling? My tummy is quite sore but no cramping. Your advice on Clexane has helped I don't dread them as much anymore so thanks
    Sue thinking of you today hope you get some amazing quality eggs. Keep us posted xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just wanted to say please try & stay positive during the TWW after 6 stim cycles & 11 transfers in total we finally got pregnant & to be honest during the TWW for the positive I did not feel any different from my neg ones & was sure it was going to be another neg I had the same period like feelings & kept going to the toilet to check. I remember thinking this will never happen for me but it did after a lot of persisting & it will for u girls too just hang in there!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzyg For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Lizzy!! You're my inspiration. I'm sure we'll all get there. I'm just much to impatient to wait hehe. You must have just reached half way, wishing you a relaxing next 20 weeks.

Babee so glad to hear your needles are going better. What sort of puppy? Exciting! I'm going alright thankyou, brought bt forward to the 21st. I'm still Symptom hunting. My gums bleed last night while brushing, but that's probably the clexane!
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 15-04-2014 at 13:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

For those of you who were/are on prednisilone and clexane when were you told to stop?

Thanks for your help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ^^ 12 weeks