Closed Thread
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Frances!
    We were in the ivf thread together from sept. I'm so sorry to hear that things have been very tough for you since then. I'm glad you have ended up with Lynn. I hope she is able to give you your little miracle. Keep us updated with how you go. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations MARTTC! She is so cute .. U are a great inspiration for all of us going through that journey.. Just wanted to ask u , I read that u were in Clayton, and I will be cycling in Clayton and think my nurse is Corin ( don't know how to spell it) is she good? I have my appt with her tomorrow..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Martttc!! So beautiful. Muzzy that's great we're on the wait together.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 26-04-2014 at 11:46.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Martttc!!

Well I had my appointment with Lynn and what a breath if fresh air! So so different to my first FS experience giving so many different options and possible answers as to why it may not have worked in the past! So having said that Lynn has prescribed the following: melatonin, vit e, coQ10 and to continue with my Swisse pregnancy ultivite and my folic acid. DH is on menevit, vit e and coQ10.

She suggested that we do genetic testing of the embryos and has also advised a hysteroscopy.

So as it goes I am very happy with everything!

I will be seeing Corrine, Lynn's nurse in Clayton, but need to get all the counselling sorted and then A for a way.

Had all my blood tests done today too so they are all up to date. She has given DH one so he can have his done while he is here too.

Has anyone met Corrine?

I read earlier in the posts that I should receive a pack in about a week with my plan etc (forgot to ask Lynn) is that correct?

Hope you are all well!!

Me 31 PCOS DH 36 no issues

Natural conception 10 yrs ago and have a beautiful DD.

Natural BFP February 2012 MC at 7 weeks

One Stim cycle Perth 2 transfers both BFN

Natural conception October 2013 another MC at 7 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc congrats!! I remember us talking a while ago about seeing Lynn and FINALLY I'm taking the plunge hehe boa the wait should be too long!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (27-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cattc so glad your appointment went well!!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boa sorry to hear u have a set back hopefully the procedure goes well!!

(Apologies for the multiple posts I'm on iPad and I can't see the post while I'm writing a reply)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (27-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Muzzy,

I think you will be extremely happy with Lynn!!

I took ALL my tests and paperwork in from my previous clinic there must have been 50+ pages and we went through them all in my appt. I have only had one stim and one FET but for my stim I had the graph of how many follicles and what my bloods where each day as well as what they did with all my meds through the cycle (did the same for FET) as a result Lynn noticed that due to me being on Gonal F and my LH not increasing I had to have pregnyl booster injections every 2nd day too, as a result Lynn has already ruled that out and has said I will go on an injection which contains LH too. This is great because I am not starting this next cycle on the back foot.

If you can take everything in that you can, including anything that you have done in your last cycle it will truly help!

Me 31 PCOS DH 36 no issues

Natural conception 10 yrs ago and have a beautiful DD.

Natural BFP February 2012 MC at 7 weeks

One Stim cycle Perth 2 transfers both BFN

Natural conception October 2013 another MC at 7 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have contacted my current fs to get all my files, have just sent a letter back signing off to have all my history so hoping i get all that soon! Going to see my gp this week to just get anything that is needed going to bring in the form that I received from Lynn's office and show doc so they can print off anything we need! 5th march really is just around the corner I see it as only 2 afs lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Congratulations MARTTC! She is so cute .. U are a great inspiration for all of us going through that journey.. Just wanted to ask u , I read that u were in Clayton, and I will be cycling in Clayton and think my nurse is Corin ( don't know how to spell it) is she good? I have my appt with her tomorrow..
    Sorry, I just saw this post now!

Corrine, um I had mixed feelings about her to be honest. She tried to play Dr a bit too much, I actually complained to Lynn about her. She called me the day after EPU & said we got 14 eggs, 23 mature & so far 9 fertilized, she said to expect no more than 1 good enough to transfer... I was devastated & Lynn did not agree with her... I ended up with 3!

After a BFN she said I couldn't cycle the following month as I would not ovulate, I asked to be blood tested for ovulation & she refused me & said that it was a waste... & to do opk only as it would show I didn't ovulate, what do you know I got a positive but by the time I got her to agree to confirm with bloods it was too late & I missed being able to transfer that cycle

I also saw Charlotte & found her very good.

I didn't dislike Corrine but I found her to often be negative

How did you go?