Closed Thread
Page 47 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,
    Welcome to the newbies, you have definitely made the best choice. I've written my story a few times on this thread so apologies to those who already know...
    I moved from MIVF because we weren't getting any testing done and after 6 cycles and a mc it looked like no further investigations were going to happen.
    First cycle with Lynn we tried adding different drugs as a few issues came up with me when she did testing and I fell pregnant but lost baby at 17 weeks from another issue altogether. However second cycle with Lynn three months later and I fell pregnant again and I am 28 weeks today!
    It has been the longest and hardest road but you just have to stick with it and demand answers when things don't add up. This thread has been the best for me when I went to see Lynn as I could speak to others about what protocol they were on and compare notes and the girl who started this thread is now a mumma of twins from her first cycle with Lynn after many cycles at MIVF.
    So I wish you girls enormous luck and if it doesn't work first up don't be disheartened, Lynn has so many tricks up her sleeve she will find the right recipe.

Lily: I'm really sorry about your bfn. I was following along on your ttc diary and hoping it would work. I just hope one of those frozen embies is your baby!

Beta- how are you going?

Emski- how are you? How was South Africa???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Riss - Good... waiting on my beta results today all HPTs are positive but I'm nervous after my last experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em- that's awesome!!! However after last time I understand how you're feeling. I hope it's a super super high number and continues to sky rocket!! You deserve it let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    will do - have had a bit of spotting too so that's freaking me out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats emski, fingers crossed..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

emski72  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it makes you feel better I had spotting around my first BT the three times I got a bfp including this last time. Hope it's just from implantation. FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks Lily and Riss - 111 for Beta #1 which is good considering it was taken at technically 13po in the afternoon in Cape Town. One hurdle overcome!! I have a scan booked with Lynn on 22nd! I couldn't have done it without her
    Still crampy - and I feel like AF is coming, lots of niggles and pulls and what feels like ovulation pains (weird)...
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great number Em!! I wish you nothing but the best and so glad Lynn was able to help you out. I had those funny period type feelings too. Has the spotting stopped?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fantastic news emski!! All those pains are such a positive time

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

emski72  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks guys. Riss I think there was a bit of pink when I wiped this afternoon, but more tinged CM. My SA doctor said mild bleeding is nothing to worry about if I'm on the Gestone progesterone in oil. It freaks me out though... got to let it go otherwise it's going to be a long few weeks.
    Who is your OB by the way?
    Em x