Closed Thread
Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. Welcome to the new ladies! Just wanted to give you guys an update I had my epu this am and got 19 eggs! I can't believe it.., every other time I have averaged 8.. I even asked Lynn if she had the right results! Get my fert report tom and transfer scheduled for Weds if all goes to plan.. @Flemo have you got a transfer date ? X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blimey I don't remember any $500 fee that was 2 years ago though....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Cevepa. I think the fee after the Medicare refund was about $300 for initial consultation.

Excellent news babee!!!

Flemo your transfer must be coming up soon?

My double transfer will be next Friday the 11th. Still using my frozen embryos from cfc. Not feeling too hopeful after two bfn from this batch, but Lynn wants to give them a shot as there maybe a baby hiding in there.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 04-04-2014 at 12:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi babee & bao-goodluck for friday bao how exciting-hope these are the two for you. Are you on hormone replacements? Im doing a natural cycle and im only at day 5. AF came a few days late this month, im guessing my transfer will be easter sunday or monday. I have to start the clear blue tests on day 10. Think i may start a day or two later so i dont have to buy another pack.I usually ovulate on day 17.

babee you must be thrilled with that result. All the bst for tomorrow lets hope lots fertilise & in turn you get a heap of blasts. Did you use the clear blue tests in the monring because i know it says not to go to the toilet 4 hrs prior to testing. i thought bes to do in the morning because i wouldnt be able to hold that long during the day. Im hoping the tests actually work on me. Sometimes i get o symptoms but sometimes not so much

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bao I have my fingers crossed for you, you just never know! Flemo I did the tests first thing in the morning and was frustrated when my ovulation wasn't detected. This apparently was very rare so hoping you will b ok. If you think you are ovulating and the test is not picking it up then I would go straight in and ask for a blood test..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babee that's awesome! Such a great haul. Hope they fertilise nicely over the next couple of days xx

@BaoLovesLudo perhaps it will be third time lucky for you hun! Have faith in your lil embies - there might just be a miracle (or 2! ) hiding in there xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news yet babee

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you girls don't mind me dropping in. Kayzbe & cevapa the best thing I Ever did was move from CFC to monash! I saw dr eskander for 2 stim cycles & I think I had 4 transfers from that & I never felt like my questions were being answered or he was doing further testing he just kept going with the same stimulation protocol. I then moved to dr poliness (at CFC) & had 3 stim cycles with her, did cgh genetic testing & still no positive results & no reason was given for our infertility I just kept hearing its a numbers game. We decided enough was enough & moved to monash & saw dr rombauts who was fantastic! We also were on a waiting list to see lyn. We got more info out of dr rombauts in 1 appt than our whole time at CFC. We ended up getting pregnant 1st stim cycle, 2nd transfer at monash & lyn did my transfer & now I'm almost 19 weeks pregnant we were pregnant with twins however lost 1 at 9 weeks. All I can say is that you won't regret changing clinics.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzyg For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! Kayz I keep remembering your comment have faith in your embies when I have doubt, thanks.

Lizzyg. So good to hear from you. I am so happy for you about your little Bub growing so well, But I am also so deeply sad to hear of your loss Big hugs.
    Can't belive you're already 19 weeks! Yay

Babee how are yours going?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    BFN for me ladies