Closed Thread
Page 42 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck both lily and babee :-)

I'm starting to wonder if I may have endometriosis and if I do could that be a reason for my low amh? My periods are becoming increasingly painful and this month I'm still experiencing period pain when af finished a week ago. Can someone let me know how it's diagnosed? Neither Lynn or my previous FS has done an internal ultrasound (which I find strange as I would have thought it would be one of the first things they would do) so not sure if than ultrasound will show endo?

I'm going to call Lynn's rooms next week to see if I can get into see her again but in the meantime I would appreciate any advice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know if they do transfers on public holidays? I have a feeling my next transfer will fall on Easter Sunday. Didn't have any side effects from the prendisilone was also on this for my first transfer with lynn. I think the most common is weight gain. Not sure what the side effects are for clexane but also didn't notice any other than little dark bruises on my stomach. Did anyone have success after a pipelle a mnth before transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly a laproscopy is required to chelsea for endo. They usually can't see it just from an ultrasound. I have been told a few times that I have it but once they do the biopsy im told it's not that. I most likely have andenomyosis which interferes with implantation. I wouldn't think endo would have an effect on your amh? I've always had painful periods. It's starts a wk before and a few days during. Not much helps me with the pain. Goodluck to all the strong and patient ladies on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flemo View Post
    Kelly a laproscopy is required to chelsea for endo. They usually can't see it just from an ultrasound. I have been told a few times that I have it but once they do the biopsy im told it's not that. I most likely have andenomyosis which interferes with implantation. I wouldn't think endo would have an effect on your amh? I've always had painful periods. It's starts a wk before and a few days during. Not much helps me with the pain. Goodluck to all the strong and patient ladies on here.
    Thanks for the info flemo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kelly I'm surprised Lynn hasn't done a lap on you? I thought she did it fairly standard for a baseline. Hmm maybe ask why not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will ask beta as I hear about all these other tests others have and I wonder why there hasn't been more investigation done with me. I would rather check all this out now before starting again (if I ever get my fsh down) rather than failing due to something that could be been picked up earlier. I'm feeling quite a lot of discomfort, like period pain but not quite as bad, so I think it's best to get it checked out. Just hope it won't take forever to get back in to see her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Endometriosis would have nothing to do with your AMH. I get painful periods but don't have endometriosis. They don't really have a set list of everything to check, they are a bit guided by you and your situation. Be proactive and research which you are doing and you will have more tests. I guess it slows the process down waiting for results and since fertility is exponential in its decline they can tend to push on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I dont no what to do can someone please help me!! I am on day 10 and have been taking clomid, lynn told us to dtd every second day from now but I have just diacovered I have thrush sorry for tmi and it looks like dh might have it to! We are on antibiotics because I showed positive for ureaplasma dna! I dont want to waste the clomid I dont no what to do!!! If I do a opk test today and ita negative should we just wait? But if its positive what should we do? I am going to get some natural yoghurt today as I been told thats a good natural treatment! ! Sorry for long post!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Muzzy sorry I have no idea about using clomid. Could you just use a chemist treatment for the thrush? We were on abx for urea plasma too. If you don't find an answer maybe just pop into the gp today?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep at the gp today will let u no what they say :-)