Closed Thread
Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi every one, thx for ur best wishes for my coming cycle. I really need them

Bao it takes abt 3weeks for the results of pgd to come back from America. It costs 3850 and u can send upto 8 embryos....

Frances congrats on being PUPO.. praying for u...

Seahorse the 2 times I had a BFP, I never had implantation bleeding..so don't worry abt that ... Try not to stress .

Babee good luck for ur upcoming stimulated cycle... I think we will cycle roughly at the same time, I m waiting for my periods. This will be my 5th stimulated cycle too It's just taken too long.... Hopefully this is the last one for all of us.... Why didn't Lynn try with ur frozen embies first?

kelly wishing that you start ivf very soon and have the numbers Lynn wants..
    Last edited by Sue77; 26-03-2014 at 23:40.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hellen good luck with the tww. Hopefully this is the one!

kayzB if I was in your place I would transfer now. I m saying this as I have wasted soo much time with mivf trying to make these decisions... Lynn is very proactive with everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @BaoLovesLudo, @Beta & @Sue77!
    You're right ladies, no point wasting time with my current FS when I already know he isn't going to do anything different/more.
    Earliest appointment I could get with Lynn was end of May. Am on the cancellation list so hopefully something pops up sooner!
    Thanks so much for your input & advice xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Helen if the rest are a bit slow then I would have transferred 2. Don't be bullied out if a double transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Helen if the rest are a bit slow then I would have transferred 2. Don't be bullied out if a double transfer.
    Thank you Lily ans Sue. It has been done. Hopefully it will bee good. The lovely nurse told me they freez one embryo which is good. Out of my expectations.
    Really hope this year is for all of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope you don't need it Helen. I'm transferring 2 on Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Helen and Lily @sue we have had poor quality embryos in the past so decided to try and get some better quality embryos as I turn 40 this year and don't want my eggs/embryos getting any older

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best luck to Lily and Babee...
    Lily, have a good rest today. I still think we should have a few days rest or less physical needs
    After the transfer..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Helen.. I now have 2 on board. The embryologist did her best to talk me out of it but I stood firm. We now have 2 on board. How you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee how was your transfer?