Closed Thread
Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Seahorse,

Ive only had an implantation bleed once, the other time not a drop to be seen.
    So no your not out of the race yet. This time did are you on different meds as they will change things?

FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys sorry I have been MIA for a while! Just taking a bit of a break from all things IVF.
    Kelly I hope your FSH is continuing to go down when do you do another reading?
    Sue & Flemo I hope AF arrives soon it's frustrating waiting to get started
    Seahorse I feel your pain with the 2ww!
    I always cave and home test!
    Bao good luck with your next FET do you know when it is?
    Frances congrats on being PUPO! Let's get that BFP
    Sorry anyone I have missed I have been out of the loop and things move quickly. AFM well we decided to do another fresh stim cycle and not FET it's a long story but this will be stim cycle no 5 and I'm hoping it's the last... We had our first jab last night.. I hope everyone is doing well it can be hard to stay positive sometimes but everyone on this thread is so supportive and it's nice to download with people going through the same thing x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind me crashing in on the thread

I'm currently with a diff clinic and have had two unsuccessful stim cycles. The following cycle was a freeze all due to OHSS and am now 8dp5dt (FET).
    Not having a good feeling abt the success of this one (plus POAS'd this morn & got a BFN). And in general am feeling like my FS isn't as thorough as he could/should be.
    So I've made an appointment with Lynn, however due to the long wait list the earliest appointment is end of May.

Am just wondering if anyone has transferred over to seeing Lynn for FET rather than fresh/stim cycle? If so, did she do any further testing prior to your FET?
    We have 2 frosties left but I want more investigation done as to why they're not implanting, despite being good quality blasts. I'd find it pointless changing over to Lynn if she Isn't going to do anything further re testing. All I've done with my current FS is a laparoscopy which didn't show anything. And after the failed cycles all he's done is increase my meds/injections.

Could anyone shed some light? Thanks in advance

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly, I've been on high doses for hrt for my last three cycles (for lining) and it really hasn't had much side effects. I really hope it your levels come down soon.

Seahorse, I read implantation bleeding only occurs in about ?20-30% cases and that each time can differ. Hope your awful 2ww goes quicker and it's a sticky one.
    Frances the cat I'm so glad your egg collection went smoothly and how exciting about those two little blasts on board. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Seahorse

Babee it's so hard to stay positive. It influences all aspects of our lives... emotionally and financially. That's great you're doing a new Stim. Good luck.

KayzB, I transferred over from Dr E to Lynn, as I didn't feel confident with him. I had ohss too. I Transferred my embryos over no problems. I just did a fet with Lynn but bfn, she wants to give it another go (double fet next month) then if another bfn maybe start a fresh cycle with her.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 26-04-2014 at 12:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BaoLovesLudo I'm with Eskander too! He's nice enough but I want someone much more thorough & 'aggressive' - in a good way of course. I always have to prompt & probe him for info too.

Did Lynn do any other tests etc on you before your FET?

I'm torn between just sticking with Eskander for FET of my last 2 frosties (and then changing to Lynn if BFN again). Or forgetting about Eskander altogether & just going straight to Lynn for next FET..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kaz I'll send you a private pm Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    Kaz I'll send you a private pm Hun

No worries thank you! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babee View Post
    Hi guys sorry I have been MIA for a while! Just taking a bit of a break from all things IVF.
    Kelly I hope your FSH is continuing to go down when do you do another reading?
    Sue & Flemo I hope AF arrives soon it's frustrating waiting to get started
    Seahorse I feel your pain with the 2ww!
    I always cave and home test!
    Bao good luck with your next FET do you know when it is?
    Frances congrats on being PUPO! Let's get that BFP
    Sorry anyone I have missed I have been out of the loop and things move quickly. AFM well we decided to do another fresh stim cycle and not FET it's a long story but this will be stim cycle no 5 and I'm hoping it's the last... We had our first jab last night.. I hope everyone is doing well it can be hard to stay positive sometimes but everyone on this thread is so supportive and it's nice to download with people going through the same thing x
    Absolutely Lynn will do further tests. I transferred over with 2 embryos, they weren't good quality so they weren't defrosted until I had another stim cycle but still, there are plenty of baseline tests to be done before doing a FET. Lynn found four issues with us just from blood tests alone. I'd change over for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, hope everything goes well.
    Kay, I didnt get implantation bleeding when I had my chemical pregnancy. I think it still aright if no spotting.

Wish all will have good result soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A bit emotional in the last 2 was due to the injections, egg pick up and waiting. I had 14 eggs picked up, 4 fertilized and developed till day 5. Today I had a good blastocyte transfered. However, the nurse told me that the rest of 3 grow slightly behind and may not be suitable for freeze. Initially DH wanted to have 2. Transfered, but the nurse and the Dr strongly advised not to do so. So , we are waiting for the call tomorrow. But I will be very happy if this round turn out to be good. Telling myself to stay happy and worry free, no early test or thinking too much during the waiting time. Just wait.

All the best to everyone....