Closed Thread
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! I've jumped ship and now booked to see Lynn. I've not happy with my current FS. If anyone or you know of anyone who has to reschedule or cancel an appointment with Lynn I'll certainly put up my hand to fill it! Mine is not till March.

Frances the cat, I read your story in the other thread and I just wanted to send all my best wishes and hugs. I'm so so happy you are finally getting proper treatment. This hopefully will be your year.

I'm very exited to hear about all your stories and am also keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you all x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 26-04-2014 at 11:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frances I hope your feeling better soon!!

Bao, I will be on the wait with u my app is 5th march!! :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your kind words of support and very warm welcome.

I really think seeing Lyn was a good decision. She understood why I wanted to try again, agreed the my first 6 cycles complete waste of time had no chance of a preganacy. Once we got the meds right, got good results just lost due to clotting disorder and plasma issue. And kindly put it, " do you understand the risks "? Unlike old male FS who just said, well your next EPU will probably kill you or give you a serve disbaliiltly such as permanent clostomy bag. I then said to him well got to die of something.

Dr Lyn just advised my pregnancy will be high risk, and only person to do my C section cut would be my surgeon, OB would not do it. And yes could end up with another bowel resection. More damage to be done if have birth naturally.

I hope we can have some sticky BFP very soon. Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I have my first nursing appt tomorrow to start an antagonist cycle next wk. just wondering if anyone can tell me what you usually do in that nursing appt. also are you able to take melatonin whilst doing the injections? Last question was does lynn normally send out results from the biopsy of uterus for killer cells ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Flemo I am also starting an antagonist cycle in about two weeks time and I have my nurses appt after two days which will be the first one with monash.. I have had a few with mivf.. All they do is tell u how to put injections , give you the medications and u can Ask if u have any questions. I m also on melatonin. Will ask my nurse when to stop it.. Good luck for everything hope we have a Bub soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls...
    It's been ages since I was in here...
    I was working full time up till 37 weeks pregnant & then we had Christmas & New Years.... Then I had my beautiful baby girl. I went into labour 1030pm 2/1/2014 & she arrived at 2:48am 3/1/2014 - it was an emergency delivery as I had meconium in my waters... Bubs was distressed, heart rate dropped from 170 to 60 with every contraction... I had an artery cut & ended up with blood transfusions & was meant to have surgery... Glad I ended up at Monash... Best place to be with complications (had about 8 different doctors deliver bubs)

Meet Mikayla Brooklyn

I wanted to encourage you all, give you some hope that Lynn can help many of us get our take home baby 😊💗

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390286874.290108.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh Mattc she's gorgeous! Congratulations!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    BTW who was your OB?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Marttc she is absolutely gorgeous! What amazing news! Glad all is well after what sounds like a traumatic birth, enjoy every bit of her, lovely name too, I bet you can hardly believe your eyes!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Martcc!!! I was just thinking about you the other day! What a gorgeous baby girl.. Congratulations to you and hubby and what a beautiful name. I hope she is settling in well. Great news!! X

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (23-01-2014)