Closed Thread
Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my FSH results today and it's still way too high @ 14.6 (but is down a little from 16.6). So the herbs and acupuncture are not working yet. I know Richard said to give it the full 3 months but I can't help feeling deflated... At this rate I won't have the chance to try again as I have to somehow get it under 10... Starting to think donor eggs may be my only option... Anyway will give it another month and see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my FSH results today and it's still way too high @ 14.6 (but is down a little from 16.6). So the herbs and acupuncture are not working yet. I know Richard said to give it the full 3 months but I can't help feeling deflated... At this rate I won't have the chance to try again as I have to somehow get it under 10... Starting to think donor eggs may be my only option... Anyway will give it another month and see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks Kelly you must be so frustrated and deserve a medal for all your patience. Was there anything else lynn could suggest to do or take? Is this a common occurrence?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Flemo it's good atleAst lynn is doing extra things to help implantation. Hope the scratching aids in implantation... Good luck!! For us.... the cells of the blasts that they send to America for testing need to be sent within 3 months . So we had to do a quick stimulated cycle after having one done in February... Just waiting for my period. Ideally if we can make 3,4 blasts in this cycle plus 2 we just made... It would be good to send atleAst total of 5 to America so that we have a few normals out of these.

Kelly I know it's a hard journey.. But think positive that the levels have gone down though not that much. Stick with accupuncture and herbs and have faith. We all will get there very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Kelly hopefully more time will bring you better results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue it's so great that they can test your embryos. How long does it take for you to get your results back once you send them? How much does it cost? Good luck for this next cycle.

Flemo, good luck for your cycle! I'm about to start a cycle with clexane and pred, can you please tell me if you had any side effects from the pred?

Kelly, I'm thinking of you Hun. Hope your numbers come down soon.

Frances the cat how are you going?

Muzzy hope your clomid cycle is going well.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 26-04-2014 at 11:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo Lynn gave me HRT as my last hope but I wanted to try the herbs etc first. So I still have that option up my sleeve to try if this doesn't work. It's quite common to have high fsh when your amh is low apparently and the closer you move towards menopause the higher it gets. So it's disheartening but certainly not everyone with low amh does have this issue so am hoping it will improve. So I will try the HRT next and if that doesn't bring it down then i have to look into the donor egg option.

Seahorse - I can imagine the wait just be killing you. Hopefully it goes fast for you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Seahorse1xxx  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Bao with the your next FET - hope it's THE one for

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops hit send too quickly!

Meant to say hope this one is the one for you Bao and you have success :-)

Sue - thinking of you on your next cycle, fingers crossed all goes well.

All the best for everyone else who is cycling at the moment, hoping to see some more bfp's very soon!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BoaLuvesLudo,

Im PUPO I had two early blasts transfered on Monday. Nothing was ready for freezing so we took the two.
    Two others might make it on day 6, not wanting to get up date. Won't change the outcome.

Im taking DEX and clexane this cycle as well. DEX made me eat more, and the clexane has given my thighs horrible brusies. But they will fade, and the eating has pretty much back to normal. Think I was just being a pig, excuse to eat lol.

Good luck for your next FET could be a sticky bean in there.

Good luck Seahorse I've already tested to see what a pregnal booster line looks like.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (26-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (26-03-2014)