Closed Thread
Page 38 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh that is interesting Riss, yes, who's your fund?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with teachers health. I think it's a little more expensive than others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im with HCF Top Level cover and they refused my claim for the progesterone. They don't cover meds for ART grrr. That's why I was on the hunt for cheapest meds I could find.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The lady I spoke to on the phone said that it's fine but I haven't sent in the receipts yet so we will see if it's true. I'm hoping so. I'm still taking progesterone and $120 a month is expensive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Sorry for my absence, I got another BFN after my fet this month. So far I've had two great quality frozen blastocysts transferred that both failed, it just makes me really nervous for the future. All my frozen blasts were collected from my previous FS and transferred to Monash. I had a lot of eggs collected from my previous fs and Lynn did say that when more than 20 eggs are collected then quality can be affected. The mostly negative part of me is thinking all my remaining frozen blasts will be bad. But Lynn has given instructions to go straight into another fet next month so she mustn't be as worried as I am yet.

Frances the cat thank you so much for the advise on cheaper progesterone. My total bill for all meds this month was $390 eek.

Seahorse that's great! Good luck for your 2ww!

Muzzy how interesting and exiting you've now on clomid. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 23-03-2014 at 07:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bao I'm sorry to hear ur news!! Lots of virtual hugs to you!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bao sorry to hear your news. Hoping this next fet is the one for you. When do you think your next transfer will be?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I am sorry couldn't post from a few days ...

Bao.. So sorry that u had a bfn.. Hopefully ur next transfer gives u ur BFP.. Big hugs
    Muzzy good luck for ur scan .. Hope clomid does the trick..

Catccc Congrats for ur natural BFP! I know it's but natural to stress out in ur case but please try to remain positive and let nature do it's course.
    Seahorse how is the waiting game going? Hopefully this emby is the one for u ..remember We don't need large numbers .. We need our baby good luck n keep us posted...

Frances I m also with hcf top cover .. They are pretty good otherwise like I don't need to pay anything for my egg pick up .. I don't know why they r not covering medicines

Abt me
    waiting for AF to start my second pgd cycle. Due in this week. Picked up my medicines n saw Lynn. She has kept me on same gonal f and menopur but slightly increased my dosage from 300 to 350 and changed trigger from pregnyl to ovidrel .. She said u have eggs but wants more mature ones as we had 9 mature out of 20 retreived and we resulted in 2 biopsible blasts in our recent cycle. She also said take gonal f in morning n menopur in evening which is diff from last tine. I could ake one after the other. Hopefully we get more blasts to test and normal ones to transfer. Too tired of all this N very scared too as Dr Burmeister is our last hope..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    How r u going Kelly, Flemo and Babee?

Hope all our preggo friends are enjoying their journeys..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue I'm also waiting for my AF to start. It's due sat not sure that it will come on time this mnth after my stim cycle last mnth. I'm hoping it does really don't want to delay things anymore. I had a endometrial scratching done on fri to help with implantation for this next fet transfer. It will be a natural cycle but will take prendisilone again, clexane and progesterone. Hopefully what you do this time not only improves your numbers but also quality. How many stim cycles will you do or should I say how many 5 day blastocyts will you have before you send them to America to be tested?