Closed Thread
Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta what a relief you must be so happy. This one was natural wasn't it? Wishing you all the best for the next 6 months.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

Beta  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good Luck for sat Seahorse ! Remember it takes only I Haive faith.. Praying for u...

Bao congrats for the ET and soon hopefully we shall have good news..

Babee that's pretty odd to miss ovulation.. Next month u be extra cautious by not relying on just clear blue.. Even I will be having a FET as we r doing pgd cycle. I will also take care of this... Hoping this transfer u get ur BFP..

Congrats Beta ! You must be so relieved. Your story gives so much hope as we r in between 2 cycles for embryo banking for pgd... I am going to be 37 in two months...Trying to keep faith and looking for positive stories...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (14-03-2014),Beta  (13-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sue77, I'm getting more and more negative about the hcg test next Friday. I hope you next cycle comes around quickly so that you can find your golden egg.

Do you all think going through ivf makes you a stronger person?

Seahorse all the very best for sat. A friend of mine had one blastocyst day6 and that became the most perfect Bub.

Babee make sure they change your protocol of testing, you must be so frustrated! Big hugs.

Congrats beta!
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 14-03-2014 at 06:38.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

Seahorse1xxx  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all the best today seahorse

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

Seahorse1xxx  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Laparoscopy today! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Seahorse my fist cycle with my sister as donor we got 9 eggs and only 1 fertilised. We had a transfer on day 3. He's turning 3 in May!! It does happen. Good luck.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Seahorse1xxx  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

My apologies I have been MIA for a while however I am on the roller coaster ride again but not the planned one!!

My DH and I were told to give it 1 last go before we start cycling again in April by the acupuncturist. Had my hysteroscopy and D&C scheduled for 31st March.

So long story short did HPT today and got 2 lines. Phoned Dr Burmeister's rooms and in for BHCG, progesterone etc this afternoon.

This has thrown a spanner in the works because I have had so many MC's that I am starting this one very despondent!!

Trying to upload a photo but iPhone won't allow me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catttc how did you go tdy, what did lynn say? You must be excited but like you said at the same time you must be worried about the outcome. I was pregnant once naturally straight after 3 failed transfers. I havnt been since and that was the first time ever, however I would now prefer it to happen through ivf. I don't think I would be as worried. I'm due to have a pipelle (scratching) done on Friday and I now worry that of all times I could be pregnant and how will I know. It will be day 23 of my cycle so even if they do a pregnancy test that day I doubt it would show up anyway. It would be too early. My cycle is normally 31 days. This is the crazy stuff that goes through my head. This time next mnth it will be 4yrs of this. I don't feel I can take much more of this disappointment. Having one of those days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzzy how did you go tdy? Hope your not in too much pain and resting up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bao all the best for your blood test fri. I have everything crossed for you. How have you been feeling?