Closed Thread
Page 29 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77

We are doing day 5 as my understanding is that Lynn prefers/only does day 5 testing. Depending on how many we get to blastocyst and I will decide which testing to do (either Aus/USA) we have to pay $2000 upfront for the CGH so if by any chance we get a good haul and I am nearing the $3650 then I may just send over to the US or wait for another cycle and bundle together if I am lucky enough to get 8 that is?

I'm still concerned because obviously not all embryos are viable for testing and if they aren't then what do we do with the spare ones, would hate to discard them if potentially one of them are the one?

Arggggg so frustrating and confusing it really messes with your mind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flemo would be interested to hear what she says too so if you could let me know that would be great!

It is a bit strange but no complaints here :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had my appointment!!! So I'm going in to have a laparoscopy in 2 weeks and then that month I will begin clomid!! From what I told her she seems to think I am not ovulating!! Question, if I am ovulating will it matter me taking clomid? I am very excited to be doing something a bit more productive!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi muzzy it won't make a difference if you take clomid and you are ovulating. I took it for 4 months and I ovulate. It will help produce more eggs. Did she also suggest to do a blood test on day 21?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah having blood test this month day 19 then nxt month day 21 when I'm on clomid! Having my lap at start of month and also doing clomid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzzy it would be fantastic if clomid worked for you and you didn't have to do ivf again. Were you at mivf before? Didn't anyone ever suggest before for you to try clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep mivf before! Nope last fs said Ivf was are only option!!! I am sooooo happy to be able to try something else!!! I so hope it works!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seahorse it'll be ok. The scan tomorrow will give them an indication of how your follicles will grow. Usually 2mm a day. If they are happy with growth you won't need to go for another scan. They will only give you the day for trigger then call you with a time later. From
    What I can remember I was stimming this time last year and there were nurses there on a public holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,
    i am so excited to find this thread after struggling alone in the past days. We had a failed fresh embryo transfer last Nov, and a chemical pregnancy thi Jan (d3 embryo). Now we r seeing LB. I had hysteroscopy done at the end of Feb for better implantation. my period is regular (30d) and due on 3 Mar. It still not come and don't feel like coming. Very nervous and could nt sleep. My nurse tole me it might delay to a week after hysteroscopy. May I know is there anyone had been for it? And when would the period come? Anxiously waiting for it and then start my treatment on d2.

Many thanks
    helen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Helen welcome to the thread! I had a laparoscopy in November last year just before I went into another stim cycle and yes if I remember correctly my period was also a bit delayed so try not to worry as I think it's completely normal.

Good luck with your scans Seahorse! I'm sure someone will be around if needs be on Monday I don't think they would ever jeopardize your cycle for a public holiday. Fingers crossed it all looks good. Keep us posted!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel79 For This Useful Post:

Helen13  (07-03-2014)