Closed Thread
Page 28 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you :-) I am nervous and excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, if I've done the counselling with MIVF do I have to do it again with monash? Thx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly you do have to do it again. I got a sat appt pretty easily

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bummer! I was hoping that would be enough. Oh well... Thanks for the heads up flemo :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Well I have been lurking in the background anxiously awaiting the start of my next cycle!

I have booked myself in for a hysteroscopy with Lynn on 31/3 and then to commence treatment mid April. Nurse appt on 26/3 and accounts in the same day. Unfortunately due to some work issues my DH will not be here for April and May and maybe a little later so I will be going it alone! We will be using frozen but with it being ICSI I don't see this being a problem?

This cycle we will be doing HA-ICSI no MFI issues but with my repeated natural MCs and zero implantation from previous cycle this is the plan written for us.

In my stim cycle last year using Gonal-F my LH levels dropped and I had to go on a booster shot which didn't appear to help my LH levels and as a result I will be using Menopur this time round, does anyone have any experience with Menopur?

We will also be doing A-CGH and I am in 2 minds as Lynn mentioned being able to put one back in from the fresh cycle while waiting for the results to come in and my feelings are should I bother or should I just wait for the results and do a frozen the next month? Any thoughts?

Does anyone have any ideas on costs and out if pocket and rebates etc?

Thanks ladies, Hope you are all well and will read through the thread again to catch up in where you are all at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also on a side note my AMH this time last year was 8.1 but recently got my test back and it's 21? Does anyone know why this could be (I am not complaining mind but just interested to find out why)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catttc mine went from 11.8 to 26.2 over a 2yr period. I'm going to ask lynn about that on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flemo View Post
    Catttc mine went from 11.8 to 26.2 over a 2yr period. I'm going to ask lynn about that on Friday
    I'd be keen to know what she says flemo. Interesting it can fluctuate so much when it's really meant to go the other way the older we get?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kelly.. U would need to do the counselling again with monash.....they accept the old police checks and the working with children checks but want you to have a fresh counselling session with them.

Hi Catttc. .. We are doing pgd as well but not the CGH but the SNP ..it's the one they send to America for testing. Out cost is $ 3650 flat for upto 8 embryos . We did one cycle with Lynn and got 2 blastocysts having a one month break n doing another cycle inapril so we get more embryos and club them together and send them for testing.. But the CGH that u are owing works in a diff way .. The costs are $650 per embryo. It depends how many embys u make...and it's done here in Aus. And you don't get any refund from medicare for pgd..

are u going for day 3 or day 5 biopsy?

and we did a gonal f plus menopur cycle last month. Lynn included menopur as it could help egg quality. 9 eggs were mature out of 20 retreived. 7 fertilized.. 6 on day 3 and 2 formed into blastocyst on day 6 morning. Though it's not too much but we never even got to blasts earlier... Just hoping we get atleAst one or two normal out of testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks sue. I made an appointment today but can't get in for a few weeks (apparently the sperm donor counselling is popular!).