Closed Thread
Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly, I'm on progynova. When do you start your fet cycle?
    Flemo I'm hoping you can start straight away.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    Hi Kelly, I'm on progynova. When do you start your fet cycle?
    Flemo I'm hoping you can start straight away.

I'm not doing an FET cycle, my last cycle was cancelled as I didn't respond :-( that is why Lynn prescribed HRT as my fsh is stubbornly high. But I'm trying the natural path with Chinese mess first before I try HRT. So it's wait and and see for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly sorry for my misunderstanding. So far the hrt I've been on hasn't had side effects maybe just slight bloating. Really hope the herbs or hrt works quickly for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo I'm sorry to hear about your bt results. I hope you can do a FET as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Flemo and babee- I'm so sorry. Big hugs! I wish you all the best in your next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Riss78 @Flemo we had the appt. with Lynn today and are moving onto a FET this month! I just picked up my meds. We have 2 frozen blasts. Lynn says your chances of pregnancy increase by 4% with frozens, not huge but I will take any hope I can get. I have to use clear blue ovulation monitor and go for a scan as soon as I ovulate then book the transfer. If this one doesn't take she recommends another stim cycle. She was reasonably positive in the appointment so fingers crossed! Oh and she told me to stay on melatonin until pregnant even after transfer which is different to what she said last time. The melatonin protocol may be different for everyone tho.,,Hope you're all doing well! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    babee glad you can continue so soon thats great news. I had no idea your chances increase with frozen embryos. Is that because all the horrible drugs are out of your system? So you will be doing a natural cycle without any hormone replacement therapy? My AF has just arrived so day 1 will be tomorrow. I wondering if we just wait to see lynn on the 7th if it will be too late to go ahead as you are with the frozen transfer that mnth, it will be day 8 by the 7th. I still want to discuss my results with her from my biopsy that i had on the 17/12, still not sure if i have natural killer cells or not. Will you still be on the prendisilone and clexane for the fet? They did tell me to call on day 1 and they will have a plan for me but i was sort of under the impression that i then wouldnt be able to see her on the 7th. Did you call them on day 1 or did she just set everything up for you tdy seen as you are at the start of your cycle? I hope im making sense. Im suprised about the melatonin aswell. I wasnt sure whether to stop them or not but i did because someone mentioned to stop after the egg retrieval. Id be happy to keep taking them because ive always had issues sleeping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo I'm sure you could do a FET this month 2. I had an appointment booked and also called day 1. Today is day 6 for me and she wants me to start using clear blue from day 10... Also I am on all the same meds that I was in with my fresh cycle ie Clexane, prednisolone etc... I would check with her re melatonin she may change protocols depending on individual scenarios. For me she said eggs go in three month bursts so melatonin is good for me to stay on incase we need to do a stim cycle after this FET... Ie it will help improve my egg quality for a stim cycle if needed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info babee I called them tdy for day 1. There wasn't anything in the system for me but I'm going to see the nurse after my appt with lynn next Friday. She also mentioned that I may not ovulate after a stimulated cycle.was this mentioned to you at all? She also said I may need to have a mnth break. Guess will wait and see what lynn says

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for Wednesday muzzy let us know how you go. I'm very happy with everything so far even if we didn't get a bfp