Closed Thread
Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope it's a good indication too Flemo! I went to see her because I had an attack of cold sweats and severe pain on my side a few days after transfer and ended up in emergency. They put it down to constipation but Lynn called me in to get blood tests which showed I had an infection somewhere and put me on antibiotics. So I guess it was something different to ohss but she did comment on my bloating which I had the rest of the tww as well as trouble breathing. It was almost like my stomach was so big that it made it hard to get air in my lungs. Eating made it worse. It lasted weeks then slowly got better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee best of luck for the bt .. Hope u get ur much wanted BFP...

Flemo .. Hope u are feeling better .. Did u see Lynn? Hopefully it's a sign of Bub as told by Riss...

i have booked an appt with Lynn for the fifth of March for my next pgd cycle so that we can send the collective blast from 2 cycles to us for testing... We got 2 hatching blasts frozen in this cycle. I know it's not a bad result seeing my mivf history.... And the fact that we never even got to a blast...And obviously the egg quality issues... But I expected a little more may be 3 or 4 seeing the stories of so many of u even those who had terrible experiences with mivf, their results in the first cycle were better than just 2 blasts ... Plus we had so many supplements, melatonin, Chinese herbs by Richard coq10....The more we have to test , the more chances of finding a normal one... With all 6 going till day 6 morning I had hoped for atleAst 3.. I know no one is to be blamed , we are in the best hands in melbourne... Just hoping that in the next cycle we get Tleast 2,3 more so that we send atleAst 5 for testing. We have gone just beyond the normal ivf procedure and pgd testing and all with embryos just randomly fertilising abnormally...( both our karyotyping results were normal).. Sometimes it becomes just hard to absorb this fact....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think because they need hatching blasts it's harder. With me the one they transferred was a hatching one but the others that were frozen were not as they allow them to thaw and start hatching on a frozen cycle. So please don't be disheartened I doubt we all froze heaps of hatching ones. Just keep doing what you are doing and you'll get there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous girls on this thread. Thanks so much for your support and well wishes.. Well we had our BT today and as suspected it was a BFN. I am surprisingly ok. Had my mini melt down 2 days ago after we did a negative HPT.., all is not lost tho, we have 2 little ice embies and have already instigated a FET for as soon as we can... We have our WTF appointment with Lynn on Thursday too.. I am so lucky to have such a supportive DH ... He is nearly 6 years younger, positive about more IVF and in general amazing.. Wishing you all well. Would love to see some more BFPs on this site to make me smile and give me hope.. Good luck and big hugs to you all on this crazy journey, will let you know how we get on after our appointment with Lynn xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee I'm so sorry to hear about your bt result. That call is never easy. But it's so positive that you have frozens ready to go! I hope you can do a FET very soon. Keep us updated on how you go at your follow up appointment.
    Sue I totally agree with Riss and two hatching blasts is an amazing result! I think you will definitely get all the embies you need for pgd. Do you mind me asking if they froze the remaining embies that were still going on day 6?
    Riss I hope you are well!
    And Flemo I hope you are felling better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that babee :-(

Sue, sorry to hear you didn't get the numbers you were hoping for. But it is great news that the result is a lot better than you've had previously so try and stay positive (easier said than done I know!). Maybe another month of the magic herbs will help!

Flemo - I feel your pain as when I was on puregon (dose was 450!) my stomach was huge and rock hard :-( it was awful!! nothing I did gave me any relief. Makes me dread stimming again but Lynn said the drug she will put me on has less side effects so fingers crossed that's true. Keeping everything crossed that it is a positive sign for you and means you have a BFP! Keep us posted :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue hope you are travelling along well and taking it easy before you go again. Babee sorry for your result but glad you have another appt tdy with lynn and you can do a frozen transfer next mnth. Riss thanks for all the encouragement, how many Wks are you now ? Kelly this feeling is horrible I would definitely rather AF pain than this. I saw lynn yesterday had an ultrasound which showed a mass build up of fluid, she thinks it could be from the pregnyl boosters. There really isn't much I can do other than increase salt intake, Gatorade and she has given me endone to take. It seems to be worse after lying down for so long at night. Also had a blood test and she said she would call if it showed anything unusual which it must not have. The good thing is I don't have fluid on my lungs and I'm slightly feeling better tdy. So hungry because I've hardly eaten and can't eat much when I do. Blood test Wednesday starting to get anxious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone

Gabriel 79 ..riss78.. Kelly, Flemo Babee... Yes I know 2hatching blasts is not bad ..but no they didn't freeze the other four that were still dividing on day 6 morning as they were not even near to become blastocysts and obviously not of freezable standard . But it's shocking how they can just keep on going without forming a blastocyst which mivf never gave any info like this to us." I was also hoping that atleAst 1 out of those 4 would be of a freezable standard if not biopsible standard.....anyways...

sorry for ur bfn Babee.. But happy that u have such a supporting dh and are ready for ur fet

flemo get well soon and hope u get a BFP soon

Riss n Gabriel.". hope u r doing well in ir pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Kelly how r u doing with the herbs? When do u plan to start?

and also I know it's a silly question.. I know at monash they are v experienced and follow a protocol... But are hatching blasts ok to freeze n thaw and then do they implant well ? Any experiences? As they are ready to implant when they begin to hatch... I know I could be over thinking but thought I could ask this question in the group

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sue, am going well with the herbs. It's been 4 weeks now and Af is due tomorrow so deciding whether to get a BT to see what FSH is or wait another month. Richard advised to hold off and test after 2 months of herbs as there may not be any change yet but I'm curious! I'm committed for the full 3 months either way so maybe I should just wait till next month... I haven't noticed any other changes yet.
    So I need to wait and see what happens before I can try again as FSH needs to drop below 10 before Lynn will let me go again. If the herbs work their magic then I'm looking st June most likely but don't want to get my heart set on anything as there's still a fair way to go yet! Am also doing the 12 week body challenge as I want to lose about 8kg's. Trying to get my body (and eggs!) into the best possible shape before I go again!

Flemo - glad to hear you're feeling a little better today! I can only imaging how anxious you feel on top of feeling bloated and crappy. Try to distract yourself this weekend, hope the next 4 days fly by for you!