Closed Thread
Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So much to take in sue I can imagine you didn't get much sleep last night. I don't know what kind of blastocyst we had but I'm pretty sure they weren't hatching :-( Babee I thought if the pregnyl was still in your system you would get a positive hpt? Surely it would still be in your system? I don't think I would be game enough to do a hpt its torture. My nurse specifically said not to do one. It may be too early for the test to show an accurate result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone that had scans recently went well. @sue @Flemo I rang the nurse today and told her about the hpt and feeling so sick today and she said it sounded like AF was coming. If it comes tom then she will let me do the BT tom otherwise it's still on for Thursday.. Not feeling hopeful though. Already thinking about when I could do a FET.. Pretty sure the pregnyl is out of my system it didn't show in the HPT and I have read in a couple of forums that at 1500 it's normally gone by 4-5 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps @sue congrats on your 2 frozen embies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee so sorry to hear that. Let's hope the hpt is wrong you just never know. How are you feeling now? Meant to ask you is this your first transfer? If not have you done the immune drugs in the past?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flemo This is my second transfer but the first time with these drugs and the first cycle with Lynn.. How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Were you with mivf for the first? I feel ok other than the bloating I look pregnant. My stomach feels really hard. The clexane injections Are bruising everytime now I think it's because of my stomach being so bloated and not the actual injection. They look like dark blood blisters but dark purple

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I was there for 3 cycles and this is my first at Monash. I took a photo of my tummy 2 days ago because the bruises are crazy! I don't think the needles on Clexane are sharp enough. Imagine 3 months of them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck tdy babee hope you get a bfp. I'm at home in bed my stomach has gotten worse it's blown up like a balloon and I'm struggling to breath. Spoke with the nurse she said to drink Gatorade.so had it all day yesterday but still no change. Might have to go in and see lynn if I get worse. I had this in my first cycle but it started early before transfer and then got better after transfer. This time it's started
    Later. Feeling terrible. Blood test Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck babee! Fingers crossed.

Flemo- that's not good about the bloating. Sounds like ohss. If you have started feeling these symptoms now you may have a bfp. Apparently increasing hcg causes ohss symtoms to flare up. I would speak to Lynn directly just to check. With my first cycle with Lynn I was feeling the same and went to see Lynn. She took one look at my bloated tummy and said that's a good sign. Hopefully it's the case with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss it makes me feel better hearing that I had the transfer sat morning and Monday is when it started to get bad. Was there anything she could do for you ? Was there anything that helped you ? I tried some hydralite yesterday too. The nurse did say if I get a bfp it may get worse.