Closed Thread
Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your transfer goes well today @Flemo! and hope you get good news today @Sue77! Good luck too @babee. Fingers crossed. @secondtimearound2 welcome, I'm cycling in march too, but I'm doing a FET.

@muzzy my husband had low motility too but also low count, she ordered a few chromosome blood tests and an ultrasound for him to rule out any reversible reason as to why.

Okay here's my superficial rant... is anyone struggling to stay the same weight on all these hormones? Arrrh I have to step up my exercise and healthy eating cause this is ridiculous haha. I'd be much more accepting of a little weight gain if I was actually preg but because I'm not this just sux!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 15-02-2014 at 09:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies all went well tdy transferred 1 and should have 3 or 4 possibly more to freeze will find out more Monday. Have you had a call from the embrologist sue?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi flemo congratulations! Its a very good number...... Yes we did get a call from the embryologist ... As of today on day 3 we have 5 that seem good and one that is a bit slow... Will get a call on Monday how much they are able to freeze and are suitable for biopsy... She told us that they have to cross a major hurdle on day 4 night ... Looking at everyones stats max I could expect is 1, or 2 ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great
    Result sue hope the numbers increase on Monday. Does anyone know if I can still keep taking the malatonin post embryo transfer?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Sue! Fingers and toes crossed!

Same to you too Flemo- congrats on being PUPO! Stop taking melatonin it's only till egg pick up. Not good now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone .. I am very scared of the call tomorrow morning... Getting very nervous and anxious... My embryos have never reached blast...we are doing pgd due to egg quality.. Had 5 on day 3.. Hoping to get at least 1 blast out of 5.... Everyone please pray for me...

Flemo hope u r feeling good being PUPO

babee 3 more days to go !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee Sue you must be anxious. This whole journey is so stressful isn't it. I have a scan tomorrow and I'm so scared the baby will have stopped growing or something is wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo & Babee congrats on being PUPO I hope your BT comes around quickly and with good news!!
    Sue those are great numbers for day 3!! If I remember correctly day 3 is also a pretty big milestone to get to so I think you are looking pretty good. Keeping everything crossed for you and hopefully you manage to get some sleep tonight the waiting game is horrendous. Keep us updated but it sounds like those embryos are doing well!
    Beta thanks for your well wishes! I was literally just thinking all the same things as you as I also have a scan tomorrow too.... All the 'what ifs' are racing around but fingers crossed and I wish you all the very best for your scan. how many weeks are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Beta and god luck for your scan tomm .... All will be good...you are such a success story for all of us ..

Gabriel 79 thanks for lifting up my spirits. It means a lot at this time .I was feeling very low. Good luck to you too for the scan. I am sure all will be good.....Hopefully we have 1 or 2 blasts tomorrow....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Beta  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gabriel good luck! I'm having the 9 week scan although I'm not 9 weeks until Thursday. Last time my obs said if all is well at 9 weeks the chance of things going wrong reduces to 3%. How many weeks are you?