Closed Thread
Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flemo I'm on Clexane at least until BT. If i get a BFP then I continue until Lynn says to stop (possibly all of 1st trimester) I have to say i don't like Clexane - it is leaving bruises and makes my stomach feel kind of off. The pregnyl hasn't been a problem and i have my last shot of that tomorrow ! Yay - its the small things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lynn stopped my clexane after I had my 7 week scan. If you have a blood clotting issue you could possibly take it the whole pregnancy. But this is rare as it can cause bleeding if it's not really needed that's why she doesn't like you to take it for too long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, looks like we will be doing our first cycle with Lynn in March. I'm getting excited and can't wait to be pregnant! Our fertility issue is sperm quality, we will be doing ICSI/IVF. Hoping this is successful, we have been trying since september 2011. We fell pregnant in July 2012 naturally and unfortunately lost that bub @ 9 weeks. Hoping to find some support here, I don't have anyone to really talk to irl who will understand the process and emotions.

I have been stalking this thread and I must admit, you girls have given me faith that Lynn can make this happen for us....all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sue how did you go tdy? Was thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just gone and done a stupid thing and did a pregnyl injection for progesterone support tonight instead of tomorrow night because I thought tdy was the 13th. Got the days mixed up. Now I'm panicking. Does anyone knows if it matters that much ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Flemo .. Sorry I don't have any clue about pregnyl injections being used for progesterone support... I think it would be best to ring the after hours pager of your doctor.

for our egg pick up.. I was shocked when I was told that they had retreived 20 eggs.. It only showed 8, 9 mature follicles till the trigger day and lots of others but small like 9mm... Don't know how this can happen ... May be they have taken out the immature ones too ..because I always had more follicles and less eggs in past ... But they were happy and I am just keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping to hear from them how many fertilise...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow sue that's fantastic news lets hope lots fertilise so they have heaps to test and then you can go again. I think all these drugs are sending me bonkers have never mixed up dates before. I'm usually really good with it all. Will call my nurse in the morning. I'm hoping it doesn't matter too much. I'm doing crinone and the pregnyl 1500 was just a booster. I'm meant to do it day 3,6,9 post collection so I jumped the gun by a day What trigger did you use? I did a pregnyl trigger but 10,000iu.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We also did a pregnyl trigger.. Same 10000 iu. Does it make a diff? Or does it help in maturing the last minute eggs ? And don't worry I don't think one day should matter that much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great results sue! The pregnyl will help ripen the eggs ready for ovulation. Obvious the bigger follicles will have the most mature eggs. They will call you today with fertilization report. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flemo i just had my last pregnyl shot.. Now im in the 1ww. Had a minor melt down this morning. Just felt flat and depressed and cried on the way to work.
    Poor DH. These hormones are turning me into a nutter Hurry up BT