Closed Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was on all those meds with my successful cycle too with Lynn, I had a BFP on my first cycle with her. Previously I was with mivf with no luck. With stomach do you mean pain at the injection site? I find it helps to pinch the skin and inject very slowly, also the skin around the belly button is least sensitive for me. It is a very painful injection though and aches afterwards for a while. I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant from natural conception but still taking the same support meds under Lynn. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love your story @Beta! We have had unsuccessful cycles at MIVF ... You are giving me hope .... Just need to get through this 2WW. It's more of a cramp after the jab than the actual site, nothing too problematic though.. Thank you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are getting good egg numbers and fertilization so fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update

i had my first scan today .. Just had 8, 9 mTure follicles and I am going to trigger tonite and epu on we'd. It's not a very good number. But my nurse called me to say lynn is v happy with the results. I was expecting much more on 300 dosage ...just praying hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sue I know I have been AWOL for a while but I have been following the updates really closely and just had to respond to your post because I can feel your disappointment and totally understand. So I really wanted to say that on my past stim cycle (not with Lynn but with MIVF and when I took melatonin) I was so devastated with my numbers that I didn't sleep for days. I had 6 follicles of varying sizes when I was used to a lt least 13 being counted and my dose was twice as high! I was convinced it would be another fail....even at the transfer I was sobbing...and during the TWW is when I joined this forum...anyway I'm now 9 weeks pregnant following a three day transferand I still don't believe it ( I've had at last 6 scans and still not convinced!!). So I know I can't make you feel better but 8 is an excellent number (not just saying it!!). I know i used to trawl through forums and freak out with my "low" numbers but I am proof that the numbers don't mean a thing. You are in the best hands.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel79 For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And congratulations Beta! Awesome news you must be over the moon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sue wishing you all the best for Wednesday. I had a very good experience with them there tdy. It's all very professional and the nurses there are lovely. I'm not doing pgd lynn thinks the issue is an immunology problem. I have had a miscarriage but only the 1. I had 14 eggs collected. Will start the crinone tomorrow night and clexane injections a day before transfer. Not sure how long I will be on them. Also doing pregnyl injections day 3,6,9 post transfer. My dr at mivf was Hossam Elzeiny. Glad to be hearing so many positive stories on here

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flemo For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How have you been feeling beta? Reading yours and riss"s stories on here has given me more hope than you can imagine. Makes me feel so much more positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck sue & flemo!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flemo sounds like the protocol we have from Lynn is the same! We have BT on the 20th and I totally forgot my crinone last night! So mad at myself. Good luck