Closed Thread
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on your fantastic news. Hope your feeling well. Such a wonderful surprise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies,

I saw Lynn the other day. Seeing her is such a breath of fresh air.

Monash have been very fantastic, they moved my frozen embryos from cfc without any trouble at all. They made me feel so confident that the embies would arrive safe.

She's did a endometrium scrape ready for my fet next month. I've never had one before but apparently it improves implantation. Have you girls had it done?

She also ordered a whole lot of other blood tests for myself and my husband (as he had sperm issues). I love that she is thorough.
    @francis the cat. The biggest hug ever.
    @Flemo good luck for you epu on Monday, yay for 30 follicles!!
    @muzzy are you still on your wait? Are you on the cancellation last?
    @sue all the best for your cycle.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 26-04-2014 at 11:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    She's good hey Bao? I feel like writing the two FS's a letter at CFC and saying something like 'hey remember when I specifically asked you if there was more testing to do on me to determine why I'm nowhere near pregnant after 4 rounds of IVF.? Well turns out I have factor V, MTHFR, coeliac disease and a really low vit D and platelet count and would never have gotten pregnant with you, even if my eggs were 23!' Makes me so angry...

Anyway congrats on the move to Lynn, I did the scratch back in June, it may have helped with my BFP in Oct... not sure, I think it was more the immunes Lynn had me on though.

You won't look back, but as I warned, it can be a bit chaotic, but if you chase her receptionists for anything you are concerned about or ay queries, the are good at getting back to you.
    That reminds me I have to chase a referral to see a haemotologist she said she was going to send through but has never been received!

We are getting closer to our donor cycle now, Lynn has been great with helping out and will tweak/advise me on my treatment plan once it comes through from the South African clinic.
    Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so happy you're getting closer to getting your bub emski. Do you travel to S.Africa? A letter to the fs's is a good idea, although maybe sending something to the management of cfc might have more power and maybe be able to influence future practice.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 26-04-2014 at 11:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel the exact same way about MIVF and thinking about writing a complaint letter to them too.

That's great news emski that you are getting closer to your donor cycle. Wishing you so much baby dust!

Flemo- good luck with epu!!

Frances- I'm so sorry your news wasn't what you hoped for. Massive hugs to you. X

Sue- I was on the same dosage with my last cycle and with menopur got the best results ever. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo good luck for you'd epu... 30 follicles sound so promising ! Are u doing pgd as well ? We were also always in the unexplained category at mivf. My spec was dr chandrika parmar. What about you?

Riss 78 thanks.. Seeing ur result on the same dosage gives so much hope as I had egg quality issues and hopefully menopur does the trick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francis sorry that u didn't get as u expected . Big hugs

Baolovesludo thank u and yes Lynn is very proactive . It's my first cycle with her and I hope we all get a take home baby soon.

Emski so happy you are moving closer to your cycle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys I'm hoping I can join your thread? I am doing my first cycle with Lynn at the moment but have already had 3 unsuccessful attempts at MIVF.
    I am PUPO as of today we find out tomorrow if any of our remaining 3 embies can be frozen. Is anyone on Clexane at the moment?? Good luck to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on clexane babee...was also on it for 1st pregnancy due to immune issues, plus aspirin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Beta do you get stomach aches after using Clexane?. I am only on my 3rd shot but finding it is giving me dull pain.. Were you with Lynn for all your cycles? This is my first cycle with her and she is throwing everything at me I'm on Clexane, prednisone, and pregnyl as well....