Closed Thread
Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sue

Not yet but good luck and keep us posted on how you are going!!

Me 31 PCOS DH 36 no issues

Natural conception 10 yrs ago and have a beautiful DD.

Natural BFP February 2012 MC at 7 weeks

One Stim cycle Perth 2 transfers both BFN

Natural conception October 2013 another MC at 7 weeks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Catttc For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sue I had my first scan tdy all went really well back for another on sat and hopefully egg retrieval Monday or Tuesday. Can't believe how good everything is going
    How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    I was delaying an announcement but may as well shout it out.. I'm pregnant naturally! I went to see Richard to start my prep for a march FET and he told me to go home and do a pregnancy test. I'm six weeks today so early days but the hcg levels are high. I called Lynn and she put me on the same support drugs as with DS. I'm positive it's the Chinese medicine as I had an AMH of 2.1 two years ago so goodness knows what it is now. And I'm still breastfeeding which was my biggest concern in starting IVF again. It's all a bit surreal. For those doing herbs before another round, I do think you are totally giving yourself every chance. I'm continuing on herbs to keep my womb optimum. I never thought I'd be one of those ivfers who get a natural. GL to you all xx
    OMG massive congratulations!
    What's the gap between DS?
    I love that it's natural too xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    OMG massive congratulations!
    What's the gap between DS?
    I love that it's natural too xo
    Thanks! DS will be 20m eeek!
    I had the 7 week scan yesterday, so far so good.
    Hopefully there will be a few of us in this thread who will be pregnant! Good luck with the scans guys!
    MARTTC how is your little poppit?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo so good to hear that things were great on your first scan... Does monash do the first scan on day 9 for everyone? I mean is it standard? Just want it to work.. We are doing a pgd cycle... Hopefully we get enough blastocysts to biopsy... Very scared as our experience with mivf was pretty bad.... Praying really Hard that Lynn does the magic and finds out our golden embryo.. Good luck to all of u as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like they do. Think mivf are very different in the way they do things. So far monash have been great. Feel like I'm waiting for something to go wrong after my bad experience at mivf. What were you reasons for doing pgd? We were going to do that at mivf but things went bad so it didn't come to that in the end. What drugs are you on at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck sue!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I had my surgical follow up today from my surgeon. He has not recommended I start treatment with Lyn which has sent me into a huge spin.

She won't operate on me at all due to the massive complications, and the risks. I need to keep my surgeon if something else goes wrong. My old FS PL said next time I have surgery it will be life threatening, kill me. Or it will cost me what's left of my small bowel or have a stoma for life. He said things that no one would choose to have.

I have another huge cyst, so have to wait for that to resolve before I can start again. I was so hoping Lyn would have the answer to get that emby to stick .

Good luck ladies and thank you for your support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flemo View Post
    Looks like they do. Think mivf are very different in the way they do things. So far monash have been great. Feel like I'm waiting for something to go wrong after my bad experience at mivf. What were you reasons for doing pgd? We were going to do that at mivf but things went bad so it didn't come to that in the end. What drugs are you on at the moment?

Hi Flemo .. We are doing pgd as we have had 2 miscarriGes with chromosomal abnormalities from our first ivf cycle. Both were different and random though.( and we had day 2 transfers at mivf ) then our FS suggested that we do pgd testing as both our karyotyping results were normal. Last year they made us do two pgd cycles . We were on very low dosage though ( just 125 iu puregon ) but it ended in testing just 3 embryos at day 3 but unfortunately all had different abnormalities. We wasted the whole last year. So then we came to lynn as many of my friends and my sis has seen results with her. She has put me on 150 gonal f and 150 menopur. Total of 300iu. She said menopur has lh and that could help with the egg quality. She suggested doing pgd as I have had miscarriages in past . Didn't want to take risk on me (although it's expensive ) but better than randomly transferring an abnormal embryo on day 2 , getting pregnant land then mis carrying. Plus she would do a day 5 biopsy not a day 3 as she thinks that is better. Let's see what future holds for us. Anyways that's all abt me.. What dosage are u on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds promising sue I hope that you get lots of eggs and in turn lots of 5 day embryos to test . I feel that Lynn is more for quality rather that quantity. I was on Gonal f 450iu at mivf and only 300 puregon with Lynn and I have better results. In saying that I have only ever done down reg cycles with mivf and this time did a short antagonist. It has been so much less taxing on my body I can't believe the difference. Also been taking prendisilone because Lynn thinks my uterus is attacking so it looks like the unexplained issue may just be a immune problem. My spec at mivf was not really open to discussing this. I'm going in for my egg retrieval Monday, turned out I had 30 odd follicles tdy. Wishing you all the best for your first scan let me know how you go. Not sure if I have asked you before but who was your spec at mivf?