Closed Thread
Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I told Lynn I new my AMH she was surprised and said it wasn't necessary for patients to know that information and she doesn't reveal it if it's not necessary. I think I googled it for 3 months straight, infact I was starting to accept the idea of donor eggs. Funny, I only started the IVF game because I felt I was running out of time not because I new I had fertility issues. I had one FS on my first round say at pick up when she got only one lonely egg, 'oh theres your problem dear, there's no eggs!' Then I asked could she find out why she tested me for fragile x! I'd never heard of it but the test takes a month to come back, and if +ve the results are devastating! I've never been so stressed in all my life as I was those months before canning MIVf and going to Lynn and Richard. Thank goodness. Your happy ending must be near soon too Kel (and everyone else)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    When I told Lynn I new my AMH she was surprised and said it wasn't necessary for patients to know that information and she doesn't reveal it if it's not necessary. I think I googled it for 3 months straight, infact I was starting to accept the idea of donor eggs. Funny, I only started the IVF game because I felt I was running out of time not because I new I had fertility issues. I had one FS on my first round say at pick up when she got only one lonely egg, 'oh theres your problem dear, there's no eggs!' Then I asked could she find out why she tested me for fragile x! I'd never heard of it but the test takes a month to come back, and if +ve the results are devastating! I've never been so stressed in all my life as I was those months before canning MIVf and going to Lynn and Richard. Thank goodness. Your happy ending must be near soon too Kel (and everyone else)!
    In some ways I wish I didn't know my amh as i felt like it has backed me into a corner in terms of having to decide to be a single mum when I'm not sure I'm ready for it. So I'm going to see what happens with the herbs in helping my fsh and then decide what to do from there. It's tough as I do feel like I've just about run out of time but then I hear your story and it makes me think maybe not? Unfortunately there is no way to know tho (oh to have that crystal ball!) so I just have to weigh it all up & make the best decision I can at the time....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Knowing my AMH my sister got tested and went on to have two kids. She's single and absolutely loving it. She says she feels like she cheated. She's a great mum and totally loving life and get kids. If I didn't have mine checked she would have missed out as my fertility and eggs went at 35. My AMH levels confirmed what my stim cycles were showing. There are miracles, but IVF is harsh and many people walk away with nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Beta! Very very happy for u !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Beta  (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta and Kelly thanks so much for the info re TCM - I will google Richard in coburg and see if I can find him. I might try and do an appointment with him and see what he says about my situation. Im not very good at knowing boundaries in these forums so tell me if it's not ok to ask - but on average how much did an appt + herbs cost and how often did you see him?
    Hope everyone has had a lovely (if not hot) weekend xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ms min, I think it's $70 for acupuncture and 70-80 for one weeks herbs. There is a one off consultation fee of about $25 I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah the prices have gone up for newbies by $5.
    I paid $130 for acupuncture and 4 bags of Herbs which lasted a month. Some weeks I went twice a week for acupuncture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.. Any one currently cycling with Lynn? I have started my cycle. My first scan is on Monday .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Hi everyone.. Any one currently cycling with Lynn? I have started my cycle. My first scan is on Monday .....
    Good luck!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Good luck sue! Keep us posted :-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (07-02-2014)