+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Go in with a list of all your symptoms. Don't down play it. It is important that your GP gets a clear picture of all your symptoms. Exhaustion can have a number of causes and it will depend on your symptoms as to what they will look for. I would expect at the least you get a blood test for thyroid, pregnancy, b12, full blood count, liver and kidney function along with vitamin d.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It took me ages to recover from surgery & I believe it was the general anaesthetic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    It took me ages to recover from surgery & I believe it was the general anaesthetic
    Like months??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep probably about 3-4

I think it knocked me around so bad as I don't drink, smoke etc. rarely take medication never get sick

I think my body just didn't know what hit it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'd go to the doctor, it sounds like you have proper fatigue, and that can be caused by many things. Good luck...it is an awful way to feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You sound exactly like me when I stop taking iron supplements every day is like walking through sludge it takes so much energy just to put one foot in front of the other. It's truly horrible and the doctor isn't going to think your a hypochondriac to go in there and tell them exactly what you've said here. Something is up and it's worth getting it checked out