+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default life coach/psychologist

Hi ladies... Has any body been to a life coach before/psychologist??? Did it help ?? Did you get excited about life/ make goals???Really feeling lost in my life, and my hole is only getting worse. I don't Have life goals in work or family and don't have any dreams to work towards. Im north side of Brisbane .. any experience anyone?? Ive googled this place Ahead Psychology in Stafford.. anyone have any experience??????? As I'm none the wiser???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I see a psychologist weekly and she is wonderful;. she has taught me some great ways to deal with my anxiety and depression and suicidal thoughts. one thing she taught me was to write a daily list of things I am thankful for.. to find the positive in every day life and focus on them , not the negative that filled every thought in my mind every minute of the day.. I hope you can find someone to help you .. I have read your posts and I know you are struggling and I hope that you can find some relief from your troubles..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. .. you ve summed up my thoughts. . Just don't know how to enjoy what is in front of me as people keep saying. . I've just feel emotionally and mentally I can't breathe without crying or thinking bad things. .I know I need to do something that's why I thought of a life coach. . Hubby not supportive he just tell s me to move on. . Oh how I wish it was that simple. . Anyways. . Sorry for rambling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Rreg View Post
    Hi ladies... Has any body been to a life coach before/psychologist??? Did it help ?? Did you get excited about life/ make goals???Really feeling lost in my life, and my hole is only getting worse. I don't Have life goals in work or family and don't have any dreams to work towards. Im north side of Brisbane .. any experience anyone?? Ive googled this place Ahead Psychology in Stafford.. anyone have any experience??????? As I'm none the wiser???
    Just to Bump along... anyone ????