+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would attempt to take your own photos as others have suggested. You can take your time! I don't think they used to be anywhere near as strict as they are now - we have old passports from when my husband and I and our siblings were babies/toddlers and they are hilarious! The photos are big grins or laughing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Under 2 the mouth can be a little bit open BUT not a big open mouth smile, if that makes sence. I went to a kodak kiosk and she said if the photo was rejected it would be re-done free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We had one done at a camera place when DD2 was 14 months. Her mouth is open but there are no teeth showing. They told us they would retake the photo if it was rejected but it wasn't.

I had a work colleague try to get photos for her 6 week old and they just hung around a camera place taking photos until they got some that were acceptable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We went to pixie photos and they just put a white sheet behind 6 month DD's head while she was strapped into her stroller. Really quick and easy and cost us $10. I suck at photography so it was money well spent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to the post office. We just laid DS on the ground with a white blanket under him. He looks a bit shocked and his mouth is slightly open but it wasn't mentioned at the interview.

MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by inner hippy View Post
    Sorry to crash your thread op but was wondering if anyone had tips for getting the passport photo taken for bub. Currently 6wks old and I cant work out how on earth im going to get the pic right.
    Usually a post office do them. And know wat the rules are.
    Wen i had mine done they didnt even make me pay for photos.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just recently did 3 kids passports, as PP have mentioned, younger kids are placed on white sheets for photos. Both DD2 & DD3's mouths are open but their expressions are neutral which I think is what the passport office is after. Neither photo was rejected.