+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile New to lots!

Hi all,

So you guest it! I'm a newbie, not only to the BH but to the whole thread world (i may need a little time).

Aside from being new to those things my hubby and i have just started ttc after 3 years of are we ready, are we not's we have finally decided to try!

My hubby isn't really into all the girly stuff ( don't get me wrong he will support me any which way) and as i'm in a fairly rural place i'm so excited to be able to share some things with other people in the same/similar positions to us.

So Hi and cant wait to talk to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey krissy!!! Welcome and goodluck! These ladies are amazing and can really make you feel more at ease I'm guessing this is your 1st as well? It's so nerve racking going into the unknown!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Babymakers88 😊

Yes it is a little bit daunting so far, most of my family is back in Victoria so I have little face to face support but that's ok!

I can defiantly tell already that everyone here is awesome and I can't wait to be able to help out others the way it's already happening! Fingers crossed it will be sooner rather than later 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Welcome KrissyHeaney

Welcome to the BubHub, @KrissyHeaney! so glad to have you here.

The forum world can seem a little daunting if you're used to Facebook and other social networks, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly.

We have some great help guides that you might find useful, and plenty of helpful members to help you navigate the place

Good luck TTC, I hope our community provides the support you need. I'm glad you have an option like this being somewhere a little out-of-the-way

Jx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bhjules For This Useful Post:

KrissyHeaney  (07-01-2014)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi krissyheaney. welcome to bubhub. take your time as you journey around the site. Plenty of groups to join or just move about as the mood takes you. Best wishes. Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bhjules View Post
    Welcome to the BubHub, @KrissyHeaney! so glad to have you here.

The forum world can seem a little daunting if you're used to Facebook and other social networks, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly.

We have some great help guides that you might find useful, and plenty of helpful members to help you navigate the place

Good luck TTC, I hope our community provides the support you need. I'm glad you have an option like this being somewhere a little out-of-the-way

Jx
    Thanks bhjules for the warm welcome,

it sure makes me feel a little less nervous about breaking into the forum world!😄

And also the ttc world also 😄