+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ttc with anxiety and on meds

I have anxiety where I will suddenly have nausea overcome me and I need to take a nausea tablet and lay down and usually I will be ok once I have had a nap. This started after ds was born and I also had it as a teen.
    Im on dothep 75mg and really want to ttc number 2
    Im juwt scared because the nausea meds that work I cant take if preg.. so I wont have anything to take that feeling away and I feel so sick and horrible when it comes on.

Doc said as soon as im preg to come in and try drop my dothep dose back which im fine with its just the nausea that im scared off. My whole body is overcome its not like normal ms I had wuth ds its worse!

Has anyone else had this issue and had more babies? I just want to know im not the only one I suppose. .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm assuming that you have tried metoclopramide hcl for your nausea? My sister has been prescribed this (Pramin) from her Dr for her morning sickness which is pretty bad. I know hers is not nausea caused by anxiety...

Anxiety and stress related sickness SUCKS! I suffered it for years when I lived in the city. I sympathise with you & wish you all the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No I havnt tried that I just use an over the counter one.
    It also makes me anxious because I used no meds with ds and now I will be on anxiety plus nausea ones. Makes me stress even more