Closed Thread
Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've been on an emotional rollercoaster, thought I was pg, but seems I'm not. Feel like balling but there are no tears there. This is why I become so angry at myself for having hope - bc every single time I have some, it's for absolutely nothing.

Feel like I'm not far off doing the same as Star and giving up. This has been worst almost-3 years of my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear Del. I've been there so many times & it's super hard. I found having a cry when I needed too so I could let it a all out helped, as crazy as I felt

I was just thinking this the other day. I've spent the last 3 years being absolutely miserable because of long term ttc, plus operations I've gone through, plus losses I've had & the bad effects clomid had on me. It only hit me the other day...I'm about to hit 30 & I've spent pretty much the last half of my 20's feeling awful. So as selfish as this sounds, I've decided to enjoy my 30's, have fun with DH & enjoy what we have now with each other. I do seem to go through ups & downs on this journey though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs del, I feel like that sometimes too. I've been at it nearly 3 years too and the last two have been especially sh!t. I can't focus on work, and it's getting harder and harder to feel 'romantic'. dh got really upset recently because he was in the in the mood and I wasn't, but between feeling uncomfortably bloated from meds, recovering from EPU, having a Dr probe around in there every couple of weeks is it really that surprising that I'm not so keen? Sigh.

Rocky your plan sounds good

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 2 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I was almost 30. I'm closer to 40. It's so depressing. I don't feel like doing anything except sit around on the couch watching TV. I don't want to go back to work next week. TTC sucks.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm on the downward slope to 40. Just feeling horrible tonight. The kids have been terrible today, they are currently in the kitchen pulling stuff out and being annoying, I've yelled at them to stop (and then felt bad bc it's not their fault I'm feeling this way).

Gah it all sucks. Hopefully tomorrow I feel better. I've been a hormonal mess this month ever since starting clomid again. I cried watching the first Star Trek movie tonight where she is in labour. Certifable lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clomid is the worst, I'm always a mess when I'm taking that!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 2 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I threw up this morning for no reason, was in the car with my sister. Lucky there is next to no chance I'm preg this month or I would be all excited.

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    @CinderElla88 - oh no! Hope you're okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @CinderElla88 - oh no! Hope you're okay.
    Thanks shrillian, I have been sick with a cold for almost a week so maybe it was just that kicking my *** some more. Haven had the best few weeks and to top it all off I'm having surgery next week.

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cinder sorry to hear you are having a crappy month. All the best for ur surgery.
    @missa , howz it going for you? Did u have ur scan yet?