Closed Thread
Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing so I can stalk and support u all silently over here if that's ok I had wondered where u had all gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    FINALLY a pos opk this morning Here's hoping this is the month and it sticks.
    Fingers crossed Del! Glad you didn't miss O. Good luck catching egg xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd like to join this thread too please. My signature shows most of my story and I am very grateful that I have my beautiful little girl however I sometimes get a near panic attack at the thought of not being able to have another baby.

I am trying to come to terms with it as I have a mid year deadline to stop TTC, Hubby is not comfortable going any longer because of his age and I have to make the decision in September to return to work permanently and take my old job back next year. I would want to be past the 12 week mark by then.

Am currently about 5 or 6 DPO, got all my normal post ovulation signs of sore boobs and getting really annoyed at stupid things that normally wouldn't bother me. Hoping for a bfp that sticks around this month as I would love a 2nd baby before DD turns 4.

Good luck to everyone :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Meeksie xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Age is becoming a big factor for us too Meeksie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chunkydunks. I use a Clearblue fertility monitor and the clearblue digital smiley face ones. Both are good for me, but expensive. Do you temp? Its something I wish I could do, but ive heard it doesn't work if you are a crappy sleeper, I might give it a go anyway. Hugs to everyone feeling like crap. I feel like crap at the mo. And I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I am on another forum and a girl was complaining as she has been trying 6months (a WHOLE six months...) and she is upset as she got pregnant straight away with her other 3. Her other THREE. I am sure it is horrible TTC whatever position you are in, but if I was able to conceive 3 children straight away, I wouldn't be complaining about it taking a little longer for my fourth. Sorry if that offends anyone but it really annoyed me. Maybe I am just bitter. Hi Meeksie hope you get your BFP soon. xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello All. Sadly too many familiar named in here, Starflame, Rocky, Missalissa, Bel, Delirium and Rose. Plus some new "faces" chunkydunks, Meeksie, oni.

We are a young couple unofficially TTC since we married in Dec 2011. Started seriously TTC in Sept 12 and started ICSI in July 2013, due to my DH's Sperm issues. We were lucky first go but sadly lost our Sprog at 12 weeks. Been "wasting" time since Oct and hopefully can go again in a few weeks.

Like you delirium every thread Ive joined Im the last one standing and its doing my head in, I know they all deserve their babies they've fought so hard for but Im fighting too, where's my happy ending?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (12-01-2014),starflame  (12-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wishnhope, hope this is your year too. Totally know what you mean, all the threads I've been on including a TTC in your 30's seems like everyone is preg except for me. I'm really really happy for everyone but sure it still really hurts that it's not happening for me. And I have a few close girlfriends who decided their families were finished, then changed their mind to have another, only had to look at their husbands and now are currently nursing another bub ....meanwhile 'faulty' old me is still TTC 2 1/2 yrs later!! *sigh xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cousin and his partner have 3 kids. They always say "Oh all we have to do is say we are going to have another and BAM! Pregnant again" They used to keep on me about having kids and that my mum wants grandkids so "you better get to it" I finally had enough one day and simply said Im infertile and he hasnt mentioned it since

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeksie80 View Post
    I'd like to join this thread too please. My signature shows most of my story and I am very grateful that I have my beautiful little girl however I sometimes get a near panic attack at the thought of not being able to have another baby.

I am trying to come to terms with it as I have a mid year deadline to stop TTC, Hubby is not comfortable going any longer because of his age and I have to make the decision in September to return to work permanently and take my old job back next year. I would want to be past the 12 week mark by then.

Am currently about 5 or 6 DPO, got all my normal post ovulation signs of sore boobs and getting really annoyed at stupid things that normally wouldn't bother me. Hoping for a bfp that sticks around this month as I would love a 2nd baby before DD turns 4.

Good luck to everyone :-)
    Hi Meeksie & welcome!! You poor thing, that's awful with a deadline. I have everything crossed that you're able to catch the egg this month I have some months where everything bothers me & I get down about ttc & others where i seem to be in a better place. I hope you get your BFP soon & can get off this rollercoaster of emotions