Closed Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So grumpy today, had an allergic reaction to my wound dressings, a UTI and just p***ed off with the world that with no tubes now I can never fall preg naturally ever again!! Boo for me
    Time for a coffee and chocolate!
    Hope your Infection has settled Cinder, they are horrible!
    Hope you are getting in some good bedding this weekend Del!
    I reckon if I ever get a BFP (I use IC's), I would buy a digi anyway just to see the words (and to take a photo lol)

xxx
    Last edited by bel2466; 12-04-2014 at 14:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Another bfn for me I am out... I am going to take another break from bubhub I will probably be back in July when we do Ivf for the final time
    Sorry to hear that Nattie. Take care of yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    So grumpy today, had an allergic reaction to my wound dressings, a UTI and just p***ed off with the world that with no tubes now I can never fall preg naturally ever again!! Boo for me
    Time for a coffee and chocolate!
    Hope your Infection has settled Cinder, they are horrible!
    Hope you are getting in some good bedding this weekend Del!
    I reckon if I ever get a BFP (I use IC's), I would buy a digi anyway just to see the words (and to take a photo lol)

xxx
    Definitely chocolate time! *hugs*

When I got the results from my FS that my HCG was dropping with my chem, I used a digi just to be able to see the words at least once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nattie - so sorry to hear. hope the time off TTC also helps remove some of the stress of it all.

Cinder - sorry to hear you'll miss O. All that waiting and then the timing is never right. So frustrating.

AFM - I had my 10dpo blood test (yes very early at my center) from my first IVF and .... I HGC of 11 and progesterone of 120! Not officially a BFP but it means that 6 cells they put in, has grown and implanted. Back in 2 days to hopefully see it above 20 and an official BFP. I was so stressed when I phoned for the results, expecting just another "sorry no pregnancy hormone detected at all" discussion but burst into tears when she gave the results, I was a blubbering mess. It's just all so stressful. I'm going to be an even bigger mess waiting for Monday's results.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

MissusMac  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You deserve the positive heymissa! All the best for Monday! This is it for you i am sure. I test on 17th. Although i already have a strong feeling its bfn 😌

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BeingPositive For This Useful Post:

HeyMissA  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Nattie - sorry to hear that that really sucks

bel - hope you are feeling better soon. Where are you in the cycle?

Cinder = how are you feeling today?

MissA - sounds extremely promising!!

Positive - you get to know your body huh? I know I'm out a week before AF is due. People must think I'm nuts, but I know myself so very well.

AFM - went from a squinty line on OPK last night to a 90% pos this morning then a nice dark pos tonight cd13 today so as usual, clomid is evening out my cycles nicely. I'm trying to rid of the kids to bed but it's the first night of school holidays so they have bargained a 10 pm bedtime with me We took the kids out of town for shoe shopping today so my pockets are much lighter and I'm exhausted and really not in the mood to DTD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey del , yes! I am so in tune with my body starting 6 months after ttc that i even know when i ovulate without using any kits. While i was going through my follicular study for timed bd or even during my 3 iui's i used to tell the Dr before the scan that i ovulated and sure enough she used to tell me 'its ruptured, call your husband!' The thing is i always ovulated on my own. No trigger shots. So i know. I think its a curse knowing your body like this! 😒

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by BeingPositive View Post
    I think its a curse knowing your body like this! ������
    Totally. I wish I could be blissfully unaware of everything until AF turns up. It isn't even a matter of just deciding not to test. I know without testing whether I'm pg or not. I rarely test anymore, I don't need to. Then I'm stuck, depressed for another week waiting for AF to show

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Totally. I wish I could be blissfully unaware of everything until AF turns up. It isn't even a matter of just deciding not to test. I know without testing whether I'm pg or not. I rarely test anymore, I don't need to. Then I'm stuck, depressed for another week waiting for AF to show
    Yep. This is me too. I wonder if I'll "know" when I finally am utd?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Yep. This is me too. I wonder if I'll "know" when I finally am utd?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    I think you will. I find my symptoms are different than the same old each month of failure. I knew by 9DPO last time.