Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Another year older "sigh" hopefully my last birthday childless

TTC #1 since July 2011
    Happy birthday cinder!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy Birthday Cinder! I know it can be hard when you want nothing more than to be utd. My 30th is coming up soon & after starting ttc at 26 I thought I'd have at least one bub in my arms by now. I hope that by next year it'll be a very different birthday for you with a little one on board or in your arms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phee, that's very exciting! I'm glad u got a cancelation appt, yay

HeyMissA, good luck for today! That's also exciting & I'd be up early too I hope u have one or two nice growing eggs there, I hope it goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today HeyMissA, happy birthday Cinder!
    Taking all your advice and not putting my life on hold for TTC and start my first game of the netball season today :-)
    The last few seasons I didn't sign up as I thought no point as I'll be UTD....
    Have a lovely weekend all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Good luck to those on their assisted cycles

good for you bel. The last 12 months I've been doing that. Going to the gym, having a glass of wine. I just can't keep living my life like I might be pg anymore.

AFM - I think I have multiple follies on my right ovary from the clomid. Only cd6, so still one tablet to go, and my side has that achy, stitch like feeling. Please let this be the cycle.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    officially PUPO... let the 2ww begin... although at my clinic they test at day 7, 10 and 12 to check hormone levels and see if there is any early hgc present.

No frosties. Just the one 6 cell emby was still going but they said it looked really good.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMissA View Post
    officially PUPO... let the 2ww begin... although at my clinic they test at day 7, 10 and 12 to check hormone levels and see if there is any early hgc present.

No frosties. Just the one 6 cell emby was still going but they said it looked really good.
    HeyMissA , my 2ww has started too. I had my ET yesterday. 2 embies transferred. None made it to the freeze though. On injections and medicines again. I test on 17th directly for beta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats PUPO ladies !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Haven't been on in a while and on my phone so sorry if I forget anyone! Happy birthday for the other day cinder! And big hugs, I hope you have a beautiful baby in your arms on your next birthday.

Good luck to all the ladies in the tww! I hope you girls get some bfps in here soon.

Afm dh and I sat down and had a discussion on Thursday night about our next steps. 100mg of clomid didn't work this cycle, I didn't ovulate at all so I'm just waiting for af which could take a couple months yet. We got talking about how ttc is affecting our lives in a negative way (not making plans, not enjoying each other etc) and have made the decision to officially give up.

It breaks my heart but there's literally no other option for us. The gyno said no more clomid and wants to refer us to a fs regardless at our next appointment and we just don't have the money for it. We've both agreed it's not worth getting ourselves into debt trying something that has no guarantee of working so that's it for us unfortunately. Part of me is relieved because I'm so tired of this journey but most of me is heartbroken.

It wasn't an easy decision to come to that's for sure. I probably won't be on here much anymore so I just wanted to let you girls know I'm checking out and that I wish all of you the absolute best of luck on your journeys and hope you all get your much deserved babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Hey ladies. Haven't been on in a while and on my phone so sorry if I forget anyone! Happy birthday for the other day cinder! And big hugs, I hope you have a beautiful baby in your arms on your next birthday.

Good luck to all the ladies in the tww! I hope you girls get some bfps in here soon.

Afm dh and I sat down and had a discussion on Thursday night about our next steps. 100mg of clomid didn't work this cycle, I didn't ovulate at all so I'm just waiting for af which could take a couple months yet. We got talking about how ttc is affecting our lives in a negative way (not making plans, not enjoying each other etc) and have made the decision to officially give up.

It breaks my heart but there's literally no other option for us. The gyno said no more clomid and wants to refer us to a fs regardless at our next appointment and we just don't have the money for it. We've both agreed it's not worth getting ourselves into debt trying something that has no guarantee of working so that's it for us unfortunately. Part of me is relieved because I'm so tired of this journey but most of me is heartbroken.

It wasn't an easy decision to come to that's for sure. I probably won't be on here much anymore so I just wanted to let you girls know I'm checking out and that I wish all of you the absolute best of luck on your journeys and hope you all get your much deserved babies.
    Oh Starflame as hard as that decision is I completely understand and am one Ivf away from the same decision. This whole process takes over your life and sometimes you need to know when it's time to take your life back. Be kind to yourself xo