Closed Thread
Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Starflame I'm with Del. Really not sure if I see something or not. for you.

Do you ladies use an app to chart your cycles? I've been thinking of getting one (android) but have no idea if it's worth it. The time I have done OPKs and all the rest of it seemed wasted because it's all down to whether DH's pain levels are ok. I've lost track of where I'm up to. I think around CD13 or something. I'll go back and check. I'll probably do a test tonight but I haven't even been getting a second line on them. That's another thing. What brand and where do you buy your OPKs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yea I don't see anything at all on it to be honest.

I use fertility friend to track my cycles and I don't use opks cos they don't work for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I used to use fertility friend as well.

I'm frustrated. Darkish test this morning, then a faint one just then. And my EWCM is pretty much gone, which tells me I may have already ovulated. Strange bc I never got a proper positive. if I have, we've missed our window as we were saving up DH's swimmers for the pos OPK and haven't DTD at all. We'll see I guess....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe try and Dtd now so that you have got a little bit of a chance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel so crappy tonight. Ive been trying not to cry all day long because Im so over TTC and negative tests and a body that messes with my head Why is this so hard? It shouldnt be this hard to do what Im designed to do. I just want a baby, even if I only ever get one I want a baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I feel so crappy tonight. Ive been trying not to cry all day long because Im so over TTC and negative tests and a body that messes with my head Why is this so hard? It shouldnt be this hard to do what Im designed to do. I just want a baby, even if I only ever get one I want a baby
    Hugs star, I'm so sorry you are still ttc. I know the feeling of the long ordeal of ttc the first as well. It's terrible.

I'm on the verge of tears atm myself. Just can't do this anymore. Don't even want to log onto the forum bc despite it being a place of so much support the pg and termination threads make me ball. I just don''t understand. I'm trying to find meaning in this and can't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Hugs star, I'm so sorry you are still ttc. I know the feeling of the long ordeal of ttc the first as well. It's terrible.

I'm on the verge of tears atm myself. Just can't do this anymore. Don't even want to log onto the forum bc despite it being a place of so much support the pg and termination threads make me ball. I just don''t understand. I'm trying to find meaning in this and can't.
    Hugs to you too xx it definitely all sucks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    FINALLY a pos opk this morning Here's hoping this is the month and it sticks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (12-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Big hugs to you !! I know exactly how this feels as I have been there over & over before. I'm the same. As much as I would dearly love to have 3 kids, I would be insanely happy with 1. I don't care if it's a boy or girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    FINALLY a pos opk this morning Here's hoping this is the month and it sticks.
    Yay Del !!!! Fingers crossed this is your month !! I have such a good feeling about 2014. This is our year ladies !