Closed Thread
Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 921
  1. #711
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Think I'm gonna have to stop talking to my BFF again. She's complaining that it might take "forever" to get pregnant, forever being 2-4 months after I told here that's how long it took me to o on my thyroid drugs.

    What I wouldn't give to be pregnant in 2-4 months

    TTC #1 since July 2011

  2. #712
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    567
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Think I'm gonna have to stop talking to my BFF again. She's complaining that it might take "forever" to get pregnant, forever being 2-4 months after I told here that's how long it took me to o on my thyroid drugs.

    What I wouldn't give to be pregnant in 2-4 months

    TTC #1 since July 2011
    Soo insensitive! My BF once said I was silly for doing Ivf at a certain time of year cause if I get pregnant the time of year when I would be putting the baby into child care would be hard.. Like I care about that....


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #713
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,600
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I *love* when people think it will all work first go and we should be having concerns about child care admissions/summer pregnancies/christmas babies.

    Just being able to HAVE a baby is my priority right now!


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

  4. #714
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked
    672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies,

    Just thought i would pop in and let you all know that i have been reading along and showing my support from afar. I didn't think it was appropriate to keep posting after my bfp.

    I was hoping that i wouldn't be seeing so many familiar faces from when i was an active poster. I am sending my positive baby vibes to you all.

    My ds is two weeks tomorrow, motherhood is everything i thought it would be and more. I am praying you all get to experience all of this, it is amazing and sleep deprived.

    Popping back out now, hope i haven't upset anyone by popping in.

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #715
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,600
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    My mum lives in a dreamworld & won't accept that IVF might be our only option. She's so annoying. I know she means well, but I just want her to leave me alone. I've always been independent. At least she lives interstate so she can't pop around to "cheer me up".

    "...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    I shudder at the horror of "popping by to have cheery TTC chat".


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

  6. #716
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No sign of af yet "groan" thought maybe it had shown up cause I had some cramps but only some yellowish cm when I checked. Better not be late again this month :/


    TTC #1 since July 2011

  7. #717
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Thanks
    660
    Thanked
    922
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    Hi ladies,

    Just thought i would pop in and let you all know that i have been reading along and showing my support from afar. I didn't think it was appropriate to keep posting after my bfp.

    I was hoping that i wouldn't be seeing so many familiar faces from when i was an active poster. I am sending my positive baby vibes to you all.


    My ds is two weeks tomorrow, motherhood is everything i thought it would be and more. I am praying you all get to experience all of this, it is amazing and sleep deprived.

    Popping back out now, hope i haven't upset anyone by popping in.

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Congrats Munchkin on your new DS! Its lovely of you to pop in x

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

    munchkin275  (26-03-2014)

  9. #718
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    904
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked
    555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Soo insensitive! My BF once said I was silly for doing Ivf at a certain time of year cause if I get pregnant the time of year when I would be putting the baby into child care would be hard.. Like I care about that....


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    My mum said essentially this the other day! "Maybe you shouldn't have done another ivf so soon because if it works they'll be born near Christmas and it will be school holidays so they'll never have a birthday party because you won't be able to give invitations out in class etc..." Just have to ignore it...

    Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

  10. #719
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2 days late again, awesome

  11. #720
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,450
    Thanks
    1,886
    Thanked
    1,149
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    2 days late again, awesome
    Hi Cinderella. Sorry to butt in. I am bored! Just been following your cycle a bit. How many days of ewcm did you have this time? What date did it stop? I would love to see your chart if you have one .


 

Similar Threads

  1. long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat
    By Buttoneska in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 14-10-2016, 15:39
  2. Long term bc problems.
    By kayem in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30-10-2013, 11:24
  3. Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat
    By delirium in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 599
    Last Post: 22-06-2013, 20:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Innovations Sports Physiotherapy
Women’s Health Physios who are able to assess and treat a wide range of Pregnancy and Post Natal Issues. We offer Post Natal Pilates Classes taken by our Physios. These classes help you rebuild strength through your Core and Pelvic Floor.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!