Closed Thread
Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glad I'm not alone in my baby name obsession! Hubby and I have had a girls name picked out for 6 years and a short list of boys name on my phone! I like thinking about them, on one hand it makes me a bit sad and on the other hand gives me a bit of hope and excitement.
    I also find it hard to juggle the "ill live my life as normal and if I get pregnant that's great" to the other extreme where I put off holidays or work projects because I thought I'd have a newborn at that time (which never eventuates and then I miss out on things). I have a huge world congress conference in May 2015 and I don't know whether to work towards being involved in it or not...I'd love to think I couldn't go because I had a new bub..... *sigh ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Boys' names are hard!!! I have heaps of girls' names - with a definite top 4 - but only a handful of boys' names. DH doesn't like playing the baby name game. He's no fun! The other thing that helps me feel positive is thinking of ideas for the nursery. I bought a cushion cover online last night. I couldn't pass it up because it will go so well with the prints I already have (my only other nusery item).

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    I find boys names much easier than girls, there are heaps of girls names I like but none I'm really in love with.

Yes nursery planning is another weakness of mine, Pinterest doesn't help. I have two boxes full of baby gear with bottles and cloth nappies and clothes. I'll have a baby one day.

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bel2466 - I've been debating whether to book our France trip in September or not for the same reason. If I manage to get UTD, then I don't want to go (no wine, soft cheeses or cured meats???? No point!!!). But don't want to delay going to the place I've been dreaming of my entire life! But now I wonder if it's silly to even think about for this year if we have to go down the IVF route. It's all too difficult!

@Funchu - I've got very firm ideas already about nursery themes! I haven't bought anything for future bub as yet, as I don't want to until there's actually a child to bring home. That said, I know exactly where I'll be heading for some stuff when the time comes!!

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (21-03-2014),Funchu  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Shrillian when I saw the psychologist a few weeks back he said that when things like that come up just do it! If you get pregnant and change your mind about going you'll be so happy you're pregnant you won't care that you need to postpone the trip or lose a deposit etc. After so many years of feeling like my life was on hold that was one piece of advice that really stuck with me. I say go for it!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by phee83 View Post
    @Shrillian when I saw the psychologist a few weeks back he said that when things like that come up just do it! If you get pregnant and change your mind about going you'll be so happy you're pregnant you won't care that you need to postpone the trip or lose a deposit etc. After so many years of feeling like my life was on hold that was one piece of advice that really stuck with me. I say go for it!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.
    Yep I 100% agree! I used to try and tempt fate eg buy a convertible and my bestie said oh now I bet you will get pregnant.... No.... Book an overseas holiday my bestie said oh now I bet you will get pregnant.... No....

Live your life with no regrets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Errr I'm so sick of TTC I wish it wasn't the only thing I wanted from life.
    My body seems to have decided that it has changed my pms symptoms apparently, no sore boobs and yeast infection again this month, awesome thanks.

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 & @phee83 - yep. Exactly! I'll definitely be planning the trip, but since I've made the appointment with the FS, I'm going to delay the booking part of it until May to hear what he says and if we need to start treatments as that will be a substantial amount of money!
    @CinderElla88 - *hugs*

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took this this arvo, I see something but it probably nothing.
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=246095

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can sort of see something!! Test again tomorrow using FMU... How many dpo are you?
    Last edited by nattie84; 21-03-2014 at 15:24.