Closed Thread
Page 64 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMissA View Post
    @Shrillian - some people can't use OPK's as they get too many positives.

I've been using them along with blood tests. I get some interesting results. The day I got my positive OPK I had a blood test and LH was only a 5, which is not a surge as I think it's meant to be over 20 . I was still getting a half strength lines on my OPKs and LH is 1. Maybe you're getting a little surge, no egg burst, so your body tries again a few days later but the surge isn't enough to burst the follie?
    That's what I was thinking - misfires! Either way, it's reassuring to have my FS appointment organised. Makes me feel more "calm" already.

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone have a list of baby names all ready?
    I feel like maybe I have spoiled some of the fun of being pregnant and picking baby names by having a list all ready for when we are, but I guess I deserve some fun.

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Does anyone have a list of baby names all ready?
    I feel like maybe I have spoiled some of the fun of being pregnant and picking baby names by having a list all ready for when we are, but I guess I deserve some fun.

TTC #1 since July 2011
    DH has been pitching the one boy's name for the past 3 months. I think he's set on it. I like it, but a little hesitant to agree to it completely.

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a sort list of around 3 boys names but around 25 girls names lol

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I definitely play the baby name game we pretty much have 2 girls names sorted (including middle names) but are still undecided on boys... Dh doesn't like to talk about baby names... I think he wants to wait until we are actually pregnant, which makes sense but sometimes the daydreaming helps me feel excited about this baby making business again!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a girls name and middle name picked and a second girls name and middle name picked. Cant agree on boys names though so I always joke to dh that we just won't have any boys haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boys' names are hard!!! I have heaps of girls' names - with a definite top 4 - but only a handful of boys' names. DH doesn't like playing the baby name game. He's no fun! The other thing that helps me feel positive is thinking of ideas for the nursery. I bought a cushion cover online last night. I couldn't pass it up because it will go so well with the prints I already have (my only other nusery item).

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have 2 girls and 2 boy names pretty much locked in. Dh likes to bring it up but it just makes me upset that we may never have another baby so whats the point. He also talks about loving to have a boy. Sgain it just makes me sad as we will be lucky to have a baby at all

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a list of boys and girls names on my phone.... sad I guess but you need some hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh why is this so bloody hard. Only day 2 of second clomid cycle. Got good news yesterday that we have no major DNA matches that would be preventing pregnancy and doctor has agreed to let me try clexane injections on alternate days after ovulation, yay needles (NOT).

Had a meltdown at the gym this morning. My husband says this is why he is wary about doing IVF again because he hates seeing me like this. I just hate what all these drugs and emotions do to me. I had someone say to me the other day that I need to suck it up and deal and to stop distancing myself from people who have kids… Whatever I really don’t distance myself but during treatment is it too much to ask? Last time I tried to suck it up and went to a friend’s kids first birthday I ended up leaving in tears cause it was too much to handle seeing everyone pregnant. I just feel like no one understands or wants to understand and they think oh well lots of people go through it so suck it up. I want to punch those people in the face.

I just want my life back again and feel like when we aren’t doing treatment I am happy and content and dealing with everything but as soon as we start treatment again I fall apart. I think I will definitely be returning to the psychologist.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-03-2014)