Closed Thread
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Glamazon and Oni - sorry to hear you are both struggling

Miss - I want to stab myself in the eye repeatedly with a fork when I read and hear women that are complaining about not falling after a cycle or two.... and of course a month or two later they are pg. It's not their fault, that's their reality. But they can't possibly understand the pain of YEARS of infertility and multiple losses.

AFM - cd13 today and my tests are darkening. I think I'll get a positive tomorrow night, which works out well bc the kids aren't going to be here

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (10-01-2014),missalissa1987  (11-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh yay del! Fx you catch the egg!! I hate listening to people whinge about ttc when they've only been at it a couple of months!! I also don't like it when people have had their babies and all of a sudden think they know everything and more than you and talk to you like they know nothing. I have a friend that's like that and loves to give me "advice" on how to conceive. Blah! The list of theories I've heard is ridiculous!

Unless someone has suffered infertility they really have no idea how to talk to someone that has, maybe we should collaborate and write a book lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del fingers crossed for a positive OPK, have fun having the place to yourselves !! I'll have everything crossed for you that you'll catch the egg!

Star, I've quite often thought about writing a book (more positive/funny side) of long term ttc. I'd love to read about several stories of ladies in the same boat because in real life it's very isolating. I'm the only one in my family/friends that has been trying for years with no baby & gosh I feel broken at times. And yes, I am soooo sick of the advice! I've started saying what I think (to people that know me well) so people have sort of stopped with the stupid comments, lol.

I've had yesterday & today off which has been nice. Although I think I broke my toe yesterday & it really, really hurts !!! Not off to a good start with my new years resolution of exercising!!

Also, hi to everyone else I'm on my phone, so I can't go back & do personals I'm sorry but will try to later when on the computer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Rocky you poor thing ouch!! My mil has been very in our face about having a baby lately and it's very hurtful (she doesn't know we've been trying but I can't tell her) she hasn't spoken to us some our wedding in October though so that's been nice lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Oh Rocky you poor thing ouch!! My mil has been very in our face about having a baby lately and it's very hurtful (she doesn't know we've been trying but I can't tell her) she hasn't spoken to us some our wedding in October though so that's been nice lol!
    My MIL was the same. I had comments such as "your selfish wanting a career over kids etc". I had enough one day & told her everything. I don't think it's any of their business but it had made it slightly easier. I still feel like a failure when everyone on their side (and my family) is extremely fertile.

I have told them about IVF & am grateful because they back off. But then out of no where a totally insensitive comment will arise (from my family as well). I wish that people didn't assume that just because you don't have children you're not wanting them....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star, I really hope your MIL backs off a bit & gives you guys space to breathe. It really is super hard to have that conversation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Oni if only there was another department or something you could get transferred too! I know when I was going through it DH used to say 'Chill out it's only work' but you do spend half your day there! I used to come home and have an hours rant ever day I hope something works out for ya. Delerium hope ya get plenty of BD action! Fx ya catch the egg I am lucky not to have a MIL from hell! I second the book idea though! lol xxxxxxxxx ps this stupid thing wont let me press enter so I can separate posts! Anyone know why? Grrr. I had to defer my HyCoSy AF didn't **** off in time! It is now on Thursday. Yay. xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea Rocky she really does. Its been nice not hearing from her though. She wasnt happy at our wedding so I think shes been expecting us to call her and feel sorry for her but thats not gonna happen. We are both disgusted at her behaviour so wont be contacting her first!

Im so confused with this cycle. I took clomid cd2-7 and I apparently ovulated Christmas day which puts me at 17DPO. I tested yesterday and got a negative. My temp is going up though?? I dont know what to think. A couple of TTC friends think they can see a line on the test but I dont at all and a digi came up not pregnant but I dont understand why my LP would be so long if I wasnt pregnant, unless I really didnt ovulate at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Yea Rocky she really does. Its been nice not hearing from her though. She wasnt happy at our wedding so I think shes been expecting us to call her and feel sorry for her but thats not gonna happen. We are both disgusted at her behaviour so wont be contacting her first!<br>
    <br>
    Im so confused with this cycle. I took clomid cd2-7 and I apparently ovulated Christmas day which puts me at 17DPO. I tested yesterday and got a negative. My temp is going up though?? I dont know what to think. A couple of TTC friends think they can see a line on the test but I dont at all and a digi came up not pregnant but I dont understand why my LP would be so long if I wasnt pregnant, unless I really didnt ovulate at all
    <br>
    Ive heard with digital they can take ages to say UTD! If your friends think they see a line do another test tomorrow! Fx for you Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    <br>
    Ive heard with digital they can take ages to say UTD! If your friends think they see a line do another test tomorrow! Fx for you Xxxxx
    But the thing is there isnt a line. I stared at it for ages and there is no line. I can show you if you like?